Ranma 1/2

Discussions about anything anime-related.
Pennyroyal Tea

Ranma 1/2

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

i watched the lasr episode of ranma 1/2 and it was good but there was a thing i noticed i don no if they did it the whole series but i noticed that whenever someone got it id see colors and i thought i saw something else so i replayed in slow motion it and i saw a giant robot, three almost naked women snd ranmas dad in panda form. Also in another scene i did the same and it was three puppies i did not get a chance yet to go back and watch it again but i wonder if it was just a one time thing like episode 26 of excel saga or did they always do this also why do it so fast please leave what you think
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
may12 aka squeaky
Dragon Master Otaku

Re: Ranma 1/2

Post by may12 aka squeaky »

it every good i all only got to see up to 20 episode but i can't find the every episode that sack
Duuz
Uber Otaku

Post by Duuz »

Has Viz finished releasing Ranma 1/2? Or is going into their closet of unfinished series?
"Charge! The Goddess of Victory is flashing her panties at us!" -Bittenfeld / Legend of Galactic Heroes
Mr_Coffee
Visitor

Post by Mr_Coffee »

Viz has released 1-35 so far... with only one more volume to go. One of my all time favorite series. Rumiko Takahashi can make some incredible characters. Shampoo and Ryoga are just too cool. 8)
winx_rose7
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by winx_rose7 »

hi
i think it was only for 1 episode .
but i like ryoga in it .
i love anime
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku

Post by divinephoenix »

i haven't really finished the anime yet. maybe i'll watch it in youtube after i finish prince of tennis.. :-k
Please check out my Mod App
See my Drawings ^_^
Hallow Ichigo is my Master and I am his genie ^^