dreams related to a anime

Discussions about anything anime-related.
Nick the hero
Full Metal Otaku

dreams related to a anime

Post by Nick the hero »

post your dreams that were anime based on this topic , i had a dream where i was in the anime evangelion , and rei was my girlfriend , AND i was a pilot of a EVA , so basically it was one of those once in a lifetime dreams.....well , post your dreams on this topic , and if this in not the proper place to have this topic please move it.
I love Shadow Mistress.
This pic was drawn by Edzile35!! LOOK AT IT!! http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/ ... ckfang.jpg
Its the Fang man!
Pm Edzile35 for one!!
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Re: dreams related to a anime

Post by Cold Revolver »

nick wrote:post your dreams that were anime based on this topic , i had a dream where i was in the anime evangelion , and rei was my girlfriend , AND i was a pilot of a EVA , so basically it was one of those once in a lifetime dreams.....well , post your dreams on this topic , and if this in not the proper place to have this topic please move it.

Well, I hope you woke up dry my friend lol j/k. sorry that was a cheap shot Nick im sorry. :D
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Mistress of Yaoi
Uber Otaku

re: dreams related to a anime

Post by Mistress of Yaoi »

i had a dream the other night that colder element was here with me and we went camping, it was so much fun lol
hey AA guess who's back from the grave out of boredom, lets be friends k?
Nick the hero
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Nick the hero »

awsome , and that was a very cheap shot , but a funny one , and i woke up dry for your informaion , maybe too much information.... :lol: :-k
also i had a dream where i was inside one of my RP's , yes , VERY strange..... :-k :-k :-k
I love Shadow Mistress.
This pic was drawn by Edzile35!! LOOK AT IT!! http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/ ... ckfang.jpg
Its the Fang man!
Pm Edzile35 for one!!
Chaotic reminder
Visitor

Post by Chaotic reminder »

nick wrote:post your dreams that were anime based on this topic , i had a dream where i was in the anime evangelion , and rei was my girlfriend , AND i was a pilot of a EVA , so basically it was one of those once in a lifetime dreams.....well , post your dreams on this topic , and if this in not the proper place to have this topic please move it.

i had a few anme related dreams, including one where i was a declonous (from elfen lied) except unlike other MALE diclonous, i could use the vectors...it was so fun...but i cant remember if lucy was in it or not
Dragon X
Visitor

Post by Dragon X »

I dream of being an SSJ.
kukutaru_ookami
Uber Otaku

Post by kukutaru_ookami »

umm one of my anime releated dreams went like so
I'm a twin blade in an area that looks disturbingly like Aura's forest and I meet up with Infinte_Twilight who is a wavemaster and we walk though until we met my friend who is a heavy blade but she's talking fish and she's with another one of my friends who is also a wavemaster. Okay now another one of my friends(LAOS now AA's pixie)is a heavy axewoman falls from the sky and smacks me on the head and then runs away. Twilight-dono has dissapeared turns out she's being chased by fish which then another one of my friends, who comes up from the underground(hes a longarm) and he destroys the fish. Another one of my friends who's a blademaster kills a monster then the ground startrs collapsing around us. okay and all my friends fall into the pit of nothingness. Twilight-dono runs into my arms and the world collapses taking her away then me. A fall until I land on a giant green platform then I woke up
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
Pyrokinetic Singer
Absolute Otaku

Post by Pyrokinetic Singer »

I keep having dreams about Zatch Bell.It goes like this:
I'm right outside my house.Wating for someone,but I don't know who.I walk across the street,and see someone walking to my house.I don't know how,but I'm on a mini cliff that was 5ft tall.The person turned around.He was wearing Zatch's rope thing.He called my name.The cliff kept getting steeper.He jumped in after me.He got to me and had navy blue eyes,about 4ft'9.And we contenued falling.Then I was sudenly in my living room fighting Kanchome and Folgore.
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
~Kyashi~
Visitor

Post by ~Kyashi~ »

woah....

my dream was zatchbell themed too..
i was in the mamodo world and i had on a zeno robe and i was fighting suzy and her mamodo was an orange..and her book was tangerine colored and the oranges power was fruit juice....i have some pretty weird drems but this one made no scence at all!
kekiko67
Full Metal Otaku

Post by kekiko67 »

um....ok?? :twitch: :crazy: :-s :? :shock: :o
while my heart overflows your hatred mops it up
Gyro Zeppeli
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gyro Zeppeli »

I once had a dream where I was Cougar from s-CRY-ed.
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.

Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Black-Harmonia
Absolute Otaku

Post by Black-Harmonia »

i had a dream where i was Envy from Fullmetal Alchemist, and i ended up killing Ed and Wrath. Alot of my friends had similar dreams like that around the time i did.
"My name is Apollo Justice and I'm fine!"
Hibari for president 2008!
animaniac
Uber Otaku

Post by animaniac »

i had a dream related to scryed.... i , along with my friends as well as kazuma, and all them were there & we were fighting off some alien.... yeh thats all i remember... lol..... exciting huh??? 8-[
-AA Sibs: Rosemary-sama, saiko, rinslet, Fay D. flourite, Koyue, sakura-kiss, shio (my lovely), Brokenheart, lawliet, ashitaka, zippidy ^^, lenfa(filo sis 4 life)
-AA twin:Wolfgang
-AA biatch:Neo
kekiko67
Full Metal Otaku

Post by kekiko67 »

i once had a dream that i was in deboros ruins(zatchbell) and i was fighting kiba and akamaru.and suddenly spongebob and naruto walk in and start dancing to chichi wo moge(folgores song)a zatch is eating a yellowtail.oh and hot anime guys were around! =P~ =P~
klaus
Visitor

Post by klaus »

catgirls
kekiko67
Full Metal Otaku

Post by kekiko67 »

cool! :mrgreen: