Vandread

Discussions about anything anime-related.
Biki
Absolute Otaku

Vandread

Post by Biki »

any1 else love this anime. hibiki tokai is so... :love: :love: :love: but back off ppl he's MINE!
ikiBBiki :o
*~Color Me Impressed~*
In honor of Cold Revolver: I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]

Dark Wing
Full Metal Otaku

re: Vandread

Post by Dark Wing »

I've seen this about 3 times already it's good story and everything but to short if you ask me. My favorite character was Deta she had me rolling on the floor laughing.
I know love because I know hate, I know joy because I know sorrow, I know pleasure because I know pain, I know the value of life because I know death all to well.

"There is no shame in Love or Friendship even those of Light and Darkness know this."

Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

if you think about it most good things are short.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"

Sanger Zomvolt
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sanger Zomvolt »

26 episodes is a decent length for an anime series, definitely not short. I found it amusing to find a Captain Bright Lookalike in Vandread: The Second Stage's final episode. Overall, it was a fairly decent show.
"Believe in the oath sworn through courage"

scifi1980
Newbie Otaku

Post by scifi1980 »

I caught it on Encore last July and it got me back into my Anime hobby after about 8 months off. I was wrapped up in collecting Wrestling compilation tapes and Transformer toys.

On a scale of 1 to 10 stars I gave it a solid 7. It reminded me alot of Nadesico with Tenchi Muyo mixed in. A very good show.

I thought 26 ep was a good run for a show. It is the most common number for a show.

My favorite character is Meia. Maybe in my top ten because if someone were to compare my personality to an anime character I think she would be up there.

divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku

Re: Vandread

Post by divinephoenix »

i've only watched the OAV...and it was great!!!

yoo should try to watch it too!!!
Please check out my Mod App
See my Drawings ^_^
Hallow Ichigo is my Master and I am his genie ^^