what was your first anime that got you hooked?

Discussions about anything anime-related.
Kaname Chidori
Visitor

re: what was your first anime that got you hooked?

Post by Kaname Chidori »

The first anime I ever watched was Inuyasha...Then I got hooked on Fruits Basket and Full Metal Panic! :lol:
julz012
Visitor

Post by julz012 »

wats ure point!!!
julz012
Visitor

Post by julz012 »

sorry im mean dat other guy that was copying me
kisa_sohma_rox
Visitor

Post by kisa_sohma_rox »

I think my first was pokemon
Sasami Jurai
Visitor

Post by Sasami Jurai »

The first anime that I got hooked on was Sailormoon. I used to pretend to be her when I was little, around six yrs. old. It was my fav. anime when I was little, but now, I don't think I really like it anymore! I didn't really know what anime is until eighth grade. I'm a freshman in high school right now, so I know what anime is for about a year. :D
FoolmetalAlchemist
Visitor

Post by FoolmetalAlchemist »

the first anime i got hooked would be dragon ball z, then evangelion
Kyle Bloodheart
Visitor

what was your first anime that got you hooked?

Post by Kyle Bloodheart »

I would have to say the first animes that got me hooked were, Inu-Yasha, and Slayers.
Alucard(Arucard)
Visitor

Post by Alucard(Arucard) »

first anime i saw would be....hmm....oh yea! Tales of Eternia series, they were awesome. But the best so far i've seen iz Hellsing. Iz Bleach good?
Anasatcia
Visitor

Post by Anasatcia »

Comics first which was Oh, My Goddess, then it was anime which was Rurouni Kenshin. :mrgreen:
Ender
Uber Otaku

Post by Ender »

Pokemon.
Happy holidays
Baka-Tenshi
Ex-Moderator

Post by Baka-Tenshi »

Hmm... I feel bad admitting this, but my first was Sailor Moon. :oops: I'd watch it when I was little, just before school. After that it was Dragon Ball Z and Pokemon, but what really got me hooked was Tenchi Muyo. I watched all three series, the first, 'Universe', and 'Tenchi in Tokyo'. After that I watched 'Outlaw Star' and all the rest. :mrgreen:
Yes, I'm back. For real this time. I swear it to the high heavens.
Duuz
Uber Otaku

Post by Duuz »

I watched Robotech I know, it was just 3 different series merge into oneStarblazers, and Battle of the Planets back when they were on TV. Before the days of Cartoon Network.

I even remember seeing a very old anime titled "Jack and the Witch", you're never going to see this one ever. As it's very old, and MGM may no longer hold the license on it.
"Charge! The Goddess of Victory is flashing her panties at us!" -Bittenfeld / Legend of Galactic Heroes
Scarfie
Visitor

Post by Scarfie »

Sailor moon. After awhile, they just kept playing reruns, and I gave up on it. Then came pokemon. I feel so cliche.>_o

And one day I discovered cartoon network. Ah, yes. The good ones. ^_^
covert*wood*vixen
Visitor

Post by covert*wood*vixen »

Honestly I would get very mad when the "weird" cartoons came on. I thought they looked funny, and didn't make sense. I suppose my childhood must have been very dark; lacking anime.
But a couple years ago I watched Yu-Yu Hakusho, and have been obsessed with it all ever since.
Mai

Post by Mai »

tin order it would be sailor moon,DBZ pokemon,inuyasha,yu yu hakusho,naruto,yugioh,hikaru,shaman king
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
AquaGirl-Roxanne
Visitor

Post by AquaGirl-Roxanne »

Sailor Moon. I remember I loved the drawings! I imitated it when playing in my house! I liked Serena!
Bye,AQ Roxanne! :)