New anime, Spider Riders

Discussions about anything anime-related.
Crystalbear
Dragon Master Otaku

New anime, Spider Riders

Post by Crystalbear »

One of the channels I watch had an ad for a new anime called Spider Riders. Of course, I'll never be able to watch it until I get an alarm clock...

But anyway, since there is no anime profile about it... has anyone seen it before? If so, what's it about?
Aura
Newbie Otaku

Re: New anime, Spider Riders

Post by Aura »

i haven't seen the anime yet cuz they didn't air it yet, but sumthing about (10-feet tall?) spiders! the art looks a bit like meganman nt...but yet agian, i've only seen the 30-sec. anime preview twice.
~Petite Cossette~ Jewel
<i>hisoyaka ni nagareru, utagoe ni sotto, mimi wo shimasete
shiroi tsuki no tameiki, wakeau no amaku kichizukete</i>
Yuriy
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Yuriy »

i've watched the first 4 epi only, so far...the main character, Hunter Steel(sp?) goes to find this "inner world" his grandpa talked about. he's in this place that's totally deserted and shouts, "Arakna power!" and then a gate opened and he fell into the place he was looking for. there, he first meets a girl (4got her name) but he runs away from her. and he comes a cross a 10-foot spider who eventually becomes his spider partner cause he became a spider rider who is inexperienced so the girl takes him to the spider place, called Arakna kingdom, where teh spider riders train and stuff.

he's also being chased by these evil bad bugs who want to kill him cuz he's an earthling and could either bring desturction to the good or bad guys.

hope that helps.
"The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth."::Ayumu "Little" Narumi, Spiral
Haru the Blood Storm
Visitor

Post by Haru the Blood Storm »

Coldhearted Lily wrote:i've watched the first 4 epi only, so far...the main character, Hunter Steel(sp?) goes to find this "inner world" his grandpa talked about. he's in this place that's totally deserted and shouts, "Arakna power!" and then a gate opened and he fell into the place he was looking for. there, he first meets a girl (4got her name) but he runs away from her. and he comes a cross a 10-foot spider who eventually becomes his spider partner cause he became a spider rider who is inexperienced so the girl takes him to the spider place, called Arakna kingdom, where teh spider riders train and stuff.

he's also being chased by these evil bad bugs who want to kill him cuz he's an earthling and could either bring desturction to the good or bad guys.

hope that helps.
ive seen it
its spelled hunter steele, her name is corona, his spider is shadow
he gets 3 other spider rider friends, igneous, prince lumin, and princess sparkle
did i miss any thing
orochi-kun majidani
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by orochi-kun majidani »

I saw some commercials for it on KidsWB but Im a lazy saturday person. I watched like three minutes of an episode and it has style but no obvious plots.
why spiders anyways?
"What is any life, if not the persuit of a dream?"
-simple: a nightmare.