messed up

Discussions about anything anime-related.
AyameSohma
Visitor

messed up

Post by AyameSohma »

I think that the show was completly f*** up because i read the bookes and then i saw the show they changed names... and it had ever little to do with what the book was like... i have seen some really stinkers but by far this is the worst... the show could have been great if it was made by the right people.

Shaetor
Visitor

Re: messed up

Post by Shaetor »

Yeah thats true. I absolutly hate 4kids. They f*** up hecka animes :x . I mean, the japanese version is pretty okey...at least the names are the same. But seriously...the english dub is sh!t. I mean, the voices don't match the Characters...Masaya (English name: Mark) sounds like an old guy! Ichigo's(english name: Zoey) voice make me want to hurl :sick: ! And all of the names are different!!! That pisses me off. I mean...if you're gonna dub an anime at least keep the names, music, and other titles the same! And get voice acters that match the characters...

Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

I believe we all hate 4Kids...just look what they did to One piece! http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=145 After seeing this, I shudder to think what happened to Ichigo...

Shaetor
Visitor

Post by Shaetor »

yeah...4kids is gay. once I visited the forum there. and I was gonna join just to talk about how bad they dub animes and stuff. then I reallized that they would kick me out so why bother?

Cloud Leonhart

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

Why bother? Just to get everyone mad. That's defenitely worth it, if you ask me. Besides, they diserve it.

Shaetor
Visitor

Post by Shaetor »

yeah thats true but I don't wanne do it alone...someone wanna join me?

Kyo_Kitty999
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Kyo_Kitty999 »

oh geeze at least naruto didn't sink that bad
but yeah ill join ya
Keep your head up to the sky. And watch how quickly the hours fly. The wind blowing in your face. Keeping your boat at a speedful pace.The sky is clear, no rain to show. So off to Hyrule we will GO!
-kyo_kitty999

orochi-kun majidani
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by orochi-kun majidani »

I signed up at 4kids TV, but I hardly post there cuz all there forums are like for little kids. I usually watch 4kids instead of the KidsWB because even thought they edit the hell outta stuff, anything is better than
"Coconut Freds' Fruit Salad Island". It is like watching a dentist work.
Anyways, I think that they would just have to raise the age on the anime if they didnt edit so much. But by now, it doesent really matter cause violence is a natural part of american society.
"What is any life, if not the persuit of a dream?"
-simple: a nightmare.

Rikus_Toy
Absolute Otaku

Post by Rikus_Toy »

why did they take mew mew power off? winks clubs should be the one taken off.
Riku's Biggest Fan!! :love:
AA Sisters: 3
AA Bros: 2
AA twin: Kataya Elric

Cloud Leonhart

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

I dunno. Winx Club disturbs me. It should die. And now I have no means of watching it, and I can't get the manga either due to me watching it being a secret...I would get made fun of sooo bad if my siblings found out...

Imperfect Paradise
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Imperfect Paradise »

Temari wrote:why did they take mew mew power off? winks clubs should be the one taken off.

supposedly winx club has gotten really "popular" (lie). they have made hideous dolls, games, shoe designs, shirts etc. for winx club. the art is so bad in that show it hurts my eyes.

4kids is most likely trying to make winx club popular because kids watch wb 11 kids and abc kids which is so much more popular then 4kids is.

but it's just a guess.
Last edited by Imperfect Paradise on Jun 25, 2006 8:09pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your eyes can be so cruel just as I can be so Cruel

Cloud Leonhart

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

Everything about Winx Club makes me wanna puke...it's pathetic. Everything about it is just...awful. My little sister loves it...and she records the episodes...and watches them again and again...I'm surprised I have'nt killed her yet...

Shaetor
Visitor

Post by Shaetor »

haha...yeah I know what you mean...I'm about to Bite my cousins heads off for watching Power Rangers 24/7 and hogging the big screen to watch it

Imperfect Paradise
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Imperfect Paradise »

Freya125 wrote:haha...yeah I know what you mean...I'm about to Bite my cousins heads off for watching Power Rangers 24/7 and hogging the big screen to watch it

OMG! My sister is the same way! She loves power rangers. SHE IS 14!
Your eyes can be so cruel just as I can be so Cruel

Miss Wonderland
Uber Otaku

Post by Miss Wonderland »

WINX CLUB MUST BE DRAGGED TO THE CENTER OF THE ROAD AND BE SHOT AT!! SEVERAL TIMES!!!

Mew Mew power is back on, by the way, Temari.
<b>AA sibs: Cloud Leonhart & Gaming Goddess</b>

<b>Moon Bunnies <3</b>

Shaetor
Visitor

Post by Shaetor »

Imperfect Paradise wrote:
Freya125 wrote:haha...yeah I know what you mean...I'm about to Bite my cousins heads off for watching Power Rangers 24/7 and hogging the big screen to watch it

OMG! My sister is the same way! She loves power rangers. SHE IS 14!

ack! 14? I'm only 13 and I feel that Power rangers is too "babyish" for me