5th season of digimon

Discussions about anything anime-related.
SASSZAIN

5th season of digimon

Post by SASSZAIN »

I Heard there is a fifth season of digimon.. Can someone tell me About it? i'm a digi-fanatic, and i have no cable :( :cry: :(

All information is Gladdly appreciated :D
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket

Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku

Re: 5th season of digimon

Post by Matt ????? »

i dunno,i wouldn't get my hopes up anyway,the 4th season wasn't even worth watching.
"ooh,memories!"

Sanger Zomvolt
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sanger Zomvolt »

Digimon Savers is currently airing in Japan. It is said that the show was much better than the last season.
"Believe in the oath sworn through courage"

SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Matt ????? wrote:i dunno,i wouldn't get my hopes up anyway,the 4th season wasn't even worth watching.

I have to disagree w/ that comment... Of course if its digimon, in my opinion, its great.. lol. So there realy is a Fifth season? Any idea when it will air in the US?
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket

Pyro Psycho

Post by Pyro Psycho »

OH god.....why?... :?
i told yuo about stares dog

Kobo-Kun
Master Otaku

Post by Kobo-Kun »

I'm watching SUB's of it on You-tube.com (there up to 7 I think). Go watch it there, cause it'll take too long to explain. Don't think its like Frontier, cause they are saying its better (they got partners again). Though, I liked Frontier.

SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Thanks, I'll take a look on You-tube.com

Crazy Diamond wrote:OH god.....why?... :?

And.. Um.. Why what?

Dawn
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Dawn »

I would love to see a new season of Digimon and I also liked the 4 season
“In my live,I already lost two people who I loved weary much and I don’t want to lose a third one.”-by Kurama

"Light and Drakness are twoo sides of life, bound by destiny...Light bears Darkness and Darkness bears Light..."-by me

Ethello
Uber Otaku

Post by Ethello »

Season 4 was "iffy" but season 5 should be interesting, i'd like to see where they plan to go with it.

SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Me to. i had a friend get some info. i'll post it here when i get all of it.

digi_master1
Visitor

Post by digi_master1 »

Digimon Savers is the fifth series/season of the Digimon anime. As of 2006, it is currently in production by Toei Animation.

After a pause of 3 years, a new series has begun in 2006, first aired in Japan on April 2 (Sunday) at 9:00 AM on Fuji TV. The title is Digimon Savers. The anime characters appear to resemble more traditional anime designs, rather than Digimon's more unique established style.

Bandai of America allegedly plans to bring Digimon Savers, along with its products, to American shores in the summer of 2007, [1] though this date has yet to be officially confirmed by Bandai.

Plot summary
Masaru Daimon, an undefeated street fighter at age 14 (in his words, "the best street fighter in Japan"), meets Agumon, who has escaped from DATS, a secret government organization set up to keep the Digital World and its inhabitants in check. Despite terrible first impressions, the two become best friends by "talking" with their fists. Although his skills with personal computers and technology are lacking, his father (now missing) is the leading authority on "Digital World" research. With others, Masaru and Agumon work to investigate various incidents involving the Digital World and Digimon, to try and get to the bottom of things. The Digivices used in this series are called "Digivice iC".

This is the official synopsis given in Toei's press release:

The story takes place in the near future. The existence of the Digital Monster has been confirmed by the discovery of the world inside the net, the Digital World. A leading researcher of the Digital World, Daimon Suguru, has made great efforts in beginning to understand the ecology of Digimon, and though they are rare, that there are evil Digimon. As a countermeasure against these Digimon, the government established the Digital World Special Investigation Corps, or DATS (Digital Accident Tactics Squad.) Professor Daimon's only son, Daimon Masaru, becomes a member of DATS, a scout, and along with Tohma and Yoshino, opposes evil Digimon.

DigiDestined

Masaru Daimon

A 14-year-old junior high student who loves fighting. He fights Agumon in the first episode thinking he is a rival for his territory. He later joins DATS with Agumon, who now looks up to Masaru. He gains the use of "digisoul" to evolve Agumon only after physically attacking an enemy Digimon.

Also Masaru is the first human lead character of any Digimon series (anime as well as manga) that doesn't wear goggles.

Masaru's Agumon

Agumon is the Digimon partner of Masaru Daimon, the main character in the 5th Digimon anime series, Digimon Savers. He adores Masaru, becoming his partner after being defeated by the human in a fight while escaping from DATS during the experiments that altered his form a bit. He follows and acts like Masaru, considering himself Masaru's "follower," and referring to him as his "aniki" - literally "brother," but used with the same connotation as in the Yakuza, where it means "boss." During their fight with Kokatorimon, Agumon evolves into GeoGreymon by receiving Masaru's "DigiSoul". According to the Digivice iC, his Ultimate form is RiseGreymon, and his Mega form is ShineGreymon.

Tohma H. Norstein

A 14-year-old child genius who has already graduated from a university. He is an elite DATS member, being involved at the very core of the organization's efforts. At first Tohma and Masaru are at odds, but later learn to work as a team.

also Masaru often calls Tohma "Tonma", which is a rarely used Japanese word meaning idiot or moron.

Gaomon
Gaomon is a fictional character from the Digimon franchise, a Rookie Level Animal Digimon. Gaomon's name comes from "gao", which is a word for growling or barking. He appears to be very calm, and quiet in appearance, and only saying "Yes, Master" when Touma addresses him.

Yoshino Fujieda

Yoshino is the oldest of the three at the age of 18, and also a member of DATS. She finds herself in an older-sister type role with the other two boys, pushing them to work together and not cause trouble.

Raramon

Raramon (ララモン, Raramon?) is a fictional character from the Digimon series Digimon Savers. She is a rookie level vegetation digimon who resembles a small flower like creature. She is kind and sweet and is very close to her tamer Yoshino. Yoshino will often carry Raramon in her arms. She is voiced by Yukana (Japan).

Secondary characters
Suguru Daimon: Masaru's father. He has been missing for 10 years.
Sayuri Daimon: (大門 小百合 Daimon Sayuri) Masaru's mother.
Chika Daimon: (大門 知香 Daimon Chika) Masaru's younger sister. She's in Elementary School.

DATS (Digital Accident Tactics Squad)

DATS (Digital Accident Tactics Squad) is a secret government organization dedicated to investigating digital phenomena.

Captain Rentarou Satsuma: (薩摩 廉太郎 Satsuma Rentarō) A leader within DATS. His Digimon partner is Kudamon. (the guy)

Officer Megumi Shirokawa (白川 恵 Shirokawa Megumi) (left): Has the white PawnChessmon as her partner.

Officer Miki Kurosaki (黒崎 美樹 Kurosaki Miki) (right): Has the black PawnChessmon as her partner.

Kamemon: A Digimon who works for DATS.

Digivice iC

Digivice used in Digimon Savers.

This series' digivice is the Digivice iC, which is believed to be loosely based on the iPod. The buttons on its face are the same as the DATS (Digital Accident and Tactic Squad) logo, and it appears that the Digivice can be opened up, possibly to store cards within,but it was found later on when the toy was being sold, that that is the battery pack. The entire device is about 3 1/2" tall, about 1 1/2" wide, and about 1/2" thick.

It allows Digimon to digivolve via "Digisoul Charge". The lead characters are able to generate something known as a "Digisoul" (emerges from the human partner's hand) which, when received by a Digimon, allows them to digivolve. (Almost similar to the "Spirit Evolution" in Frontier, with the exception of the human evolving into a Digimon)

It is also capable of absorbing a Digimon from a certain device on the rear end. Raramon spends most of her time in it, and fits perfectly, while Agumon seems a bit squeezed in.

Masaru: Orange, Tohma: Blue, Yoshino: Pink.

(this is all the info I could find. I have some Pictures I"ll try and post them later)

SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

lol. And there he is. The friend i was talking about. Thanks digi_master1, and welcome to AA, my home inside my home, away from home. :-s :-k :twitch: (yeah... i dont get it either... XD)

orochi-kun majidani
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by orochi-kun majidani »

theres 5 seasons already?!
I just consider them all to be the same thing.
I guess that means that seasons 2-4 were on cable.
One season was on local channel before....it had Mirrormon and Renomon (the fish chic not the fox.) Anyone wanna break it down for me?

I think that I loved Koji and Kouiji the best out of all of them!!
"What is any life, if not the persuit of a dream?"
-simple: a nightmare.

Dawn
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Dawn »

The plot saunds good and I faind it interesting
“In my live,I already lost two people who I loved weary much and I don’t want to lose a third one.”-by Kurama

"Light and Drakness are twoo sides of life, bound by destiny...Light bears Darkness and Darkness bears Light..."-by me

Kobo-Kun
Master Otaku

Post by Kobo-Kun »

I liked Kouji's brother Koichi, Ken Ichijohji, Gabumon, and Gaomon.

Dawn
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Dawn »

I also liked them