Elements?

Discussions about anything anime-related.
Sakura Sagara
Visitor

Elements?

Post by Sakura Sagara »

Yeah, well, I just got into TMM/MMP, and I was just curious...who's what element, if there ARE any? o_O

All I know is this:

Zoey/Ichigo - ?
Corina/Minto - ?
Bridget/Lettuce - Water
Kikki/Pudding - Earth
Renee/Zakuro - ...Fire?

I'm only up to where they've met Kikki/Pudding so far, so yeah. :(

Imperfect Paradise
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: Elements?

Post by Imperfect Paradise »

There are no elements. Their DNA is infused with that of endangered species. Is that what you mean?

Ichigo/Zoey- DNA of an Iriomote Wildcat.
Mint/Corina- DNA of an Ultramarine Lorikeet.
Lettuce/Brigette- DNA of a Finless Porpoise.
Pudding/Kikki- DNA of a Golden Lion Tamarin.
Zakuro/Renee- DNA of a Gray Wolf.

Lettuce is the only one who really has powers that is an element. Her Lettucetanets(i can't spell it!!) uses water because she is infused with a Finless Porpoise.

Zakuro uses a knife like cross thing that has a ribbon coming out of it (at least in the anime). It is called Zakuro Spear.

Pudding has her Pudding Ring which makes a pudding like substance that traps the Chimeral Animals.

Ichigo has her Strawberry Bell which I'm not sure exactly what it does but it just unleashes a strong power.

Mint has her Mint Arrow which just is a small bow that releases a small heart shaped arrow at the chimeral animals.

Did I explain that well enough? lol. I'm not that great at explaining. lol.
Your eyes can be so cruel just as I can be so Cruel

Sakura Sagara
Visitor

Post by Sakura Sagara »

I didn't mean the animals (I know what they're infused with), but I kinda noticed that some of them have elements...

Like Lettuce's attack is water-based...and Pudding's is kinda earth-based. So, uh, guess they weren't element-based.

And it's castanets, if I think that's what you're trying to say. :heh:

Imperfect Paradise
Mobile Suit Otaku

I know it's castanets. I'm saying that that's what their called. Lettucetanets. I just dont know if i spelled it right. lol.

And actually Pudding's attack isn't really earth based. It's actual pudding trapping the chimeral animals.

Kyo_Kitty999
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Kyo_Kitty999 »

but they do represent elements thats why they're animals are so different
Ichigo-light,love,energy,power,shes the leader so whatever but i think mainly love
Minto-air(shes a bird DUH)
lettuce- water
pudding- earth
zakuro- fire
they're attacks are not elemental they just are representations in the background ;3
Keep your head up to the sky. And watch how quickly the hours fly. The wind blowing in your face. Keeping your boat at a speedful pace.The sky is clear, no rain to show. So off to Hyrule we will GO!
-kyo_kitty999

MewAquaPrincess
Visitor

Post by MewAquaPrincess »

Ignore this. it was an accident.
Last edited by MewAquaPrincess on Oct 02, 2006 5:06am, edited 1 time in total.

MewAquaPrincess
Visitor

Post by MewAquaPrincess »

Imperfect Paradise wrote:There are no elements. Their DNA is infused with that of endangered species. Is that what you mean?

Lettuce is the only one who really has powers that is an element. Her Lettucetanets(i can't spell it!!) uses water because she is infused with a Finless Porpoise.

Zakuro uses a knife like cross thing that has a ribbon coming out of it (at least in the anime). It is called Zakuro Spear.

Pudding has her Pudding Ring which makes a pudding like substance that traps the Chimeral Animals.

Ichigo has her Strawberry Bell which I'm not sure exactly what it does but it just unleashes a strong power.

Mint has her Mint Arrow which just is a small bow that releases a small heart shaped arrow at the chimeral animals.

Okay, lets get things straight here, Zakuro has a whip. Her attack is not Ribbon Zakuro Spear, it is Ribbon Zakuro Pure. And they are Called Karema Animas. (spelt that wrong) Both of the animes are cheap rewrites, but one is American(and therefore even worse) but the Japanease one only has the Zakuro thing wrong. Mew Mew Power is PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Imperfect Paradise
Mobile Suit Otaku

MewAquaPrincess wrote:
Imperfect Paradise wrote:There are no elements. Their DNA is infused with that of endangered species. Is that what you mean?

Okay, lets get things straight here, Zakuro has a whip. Her attack is not Ribbon Zakuro Spear, it is Ribbon Zakuro Pure. And they are Called Karema Animas. (spelt that wrong) Both of the animes are cheap rewrites, but one is American(and therefore even worse) but the Japanease one only has the Zakuro thing wrong. Mew Mew Power is PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I was talking about the anime. And in the anime Zakuro says "Ribbon Zakuro Spear." In the manga Zakuro says Pure. In the manga the bad guys are pronounced as Chimera Animas. (Actually you spelt that wrong). In the anime they are pronounced as Chimeral Animals.

I hope that clears everything.

mewretasu
Visitor

Post by mewretasu »

Did you guys know that in Mew Mew Power 4kids tried to make Zakuro's weapon look less like a cross but you can still see it unedited on their website. I always thought that was wierd. And they don't really have elements that much. And please Lettuce's true name is Retasu. For some reason her name got translated in the manga. But the others didn't get their names translated. Like Ichigo would be strawberry, and zakuro would be pomegranete.I know wierd.

Imperfect Paradise
Mobile Suit Otaku

Retasu is actaully just the way the japanese pronounce Lettuce. They dont pronounce the letter "l" as we do. They pronounce the "l" as an more of an R sound. l and r are pronounced the same. lettuce name is really lettuce. they just pronounce differently then we do.