What has your anime addiction doomed you 2 be in the future?

Discussions about anything anime-related.

Woudl you like to be an adroid?

Yes
50%
No
50%
If I had a human brain....maybe
No votes

Total votes: 2

Bakayasha
Visitor

What has your anime addiction doomed you 2 be in the future?

Post by Bakayasha »

Lols! I was talking with my friends and my brother about anime (of course! :roll: ) and somehow we got talking about our futures and jobs and things when we graduated.
Sooner or later they started to bug me about my yaoi addiction and my complete infatuation with bishies! =P~ [-o< :love:
My friend told me that when I graduated, she was going to nominate me for " Most likely to build and marry an adroid" because I'm a nerd and already so in love with dozens of god like men that don't exist! (And to speak frankly, they're to beautiful to exista nyway... :love: )

So I got to thinking, "Hey, I wonder if anything like this has happened to anybody on AA.com?"
So here I am, asking you to donate your experiences,stories or ideas of what YOUR anime addiction has doomed you to be in the future! :D

p.s. I agreed with my friend, and now it is my one goal in life, to be the first woman in history to marry an adroid! \:D/
kekiko67
Full Metal Otaku

Re: What has your anime addiction doomed you 2 be in the fut

Post by kekiko67 »

my addiction of manga and anime is probably going to leave me to be a manga artist and marry a japanese anime freak.
while my heart overflows your hatred mops it up