why do you like anime

Discussions about anything anime-related.
mystah skillz
Newbie Otaku

why do you like anime

Post by mystah skillz »

on some real [censored], i gets boring after a while, its all the same, young hero, mad girls in tight suit with big tits and their only like 11, and they try to get rid of some kind of evil
we bout to run up, pop ya'll right in the shoulder thought i alreay told ya, we bout to run up
Coin~operated Boy<3
Absolute Otaku

Re: why do you like anime

Post by Coin~operated Boy<3 »

i... see your point.
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

mystah skillz wrote:on some real [censored], i gets boring after a while, its all the same, young hero, mad girls in tight suit with big tits and their only like 11, and they try to get rid of some kind of evil

Than get the hell out of here with your negativity. =;

lol AA is about anime, "ABSOLUTE {*ANIME}" silly boy.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
mystah skillz
Newbie Otaku

Post by mystah skillz »

Cold wrote:
mystah skillz wrote:on some real [censored], i gets boring after a while, its all the same, young hero, mad girls in tight suit with big tits and their only like 11, and they try to get rid of some kind of evil

yo my dude learn how to read, i was asking why, not, say dont like it, damn your smart
we bout to run up, pop ya'll right in the shoulder thought i alreay told ya, we bout to run up
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by KoYue »

I like it because there is variety in anime and some anime are very deep in their message.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

mystah skillz wrote:
Cold wrote:

yo my dude learn how to read, i was asking why, not, say dont like it, damn your smart

why else would you be here if the site name was not so obvious? It realy does not jusify your smart remark by feeding AA bs on AA's most valuable subject, You asked why than you clearly stated in your opening thread that you do not like it because its all of the same plot and the females have big mellons. Than you tell me that you never intended on other people not enjoy anime Just that its what you think (getting tired of saying opinion!!!!) Anyways for future reference if you do not like anime do not register on a forum that clearly has to do with anime shows that are all the same and the woman always have big tits. And always hand out the word "Opinion" Like it was a party favor.

I can see you asked a question of some merit but it was your opinion and it looked as if you were trying to convince people why anime sucks. Yet here you are on AA preaching your words of wisdom. Anyways why would you care why people like anime? My reason is clear. The art draws me in and sometimes the music and the story as well.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

Gravy-Train‽
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Gravy-Train‽ »

Teyve got the boobies.
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

Gravy-Train wrote:Teyve got the boobies.

Yes, it is a proven fact that most japanese artist are into hentai and like to draw big breasted woman.
Can you find your name?
KarinDretJessKoyue

animaniac
Uber Otaku

Post by animaniac »

its an escape from other boring cartoons that tv have.. and i like the art of it all.. plus the good lookig guys that can never be in real life :heh: :mrgreen: :love:
-AA Sibs: Rosemary-sama, saiko, rinslet, Fay D. flourite, Koyue, sakura-kiss, shio (my lovely), Brokenheart, lawliet, ashitaka, zippidy ^^, lenfa(filo sis 4 life)
-AA twin:Wolfgang
-AA biatch:Neo
Crazy talk
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Crazy talk »

'big mellons' :heh:

omgosh you just stole exactly what i was gonna say!!... the HOT HOT guys! \:D/
plus some of the story lines are great and out of this world!
Life is short, break the rules, 4give quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anythin that made you smile :) and may u know God in a special way this year
LiquidMist
Full Metal Otaku

Post by LiquidMist »

Its entertains me.
A world so far away
Kuragari

Post by Kuragari »

It makes my face swell up and explode with glee. Well... my face wont explode, but the glee is there.. ^^
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
Pyrokinetic Singer
Absolute Otaku

Post by Pyrokinetic Singer »

It gives me something to think about when I'm bored.
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
Duelist of the Twilight
Uber Otaku

Post by Duelist of the Twilight »

animaniac wrote:its an escape from other boring cartoons that tv have.. and i like the art of it all.. plus the good lookig guys that can never be in real life :heh: :mrgreen: :love:

it can't be said better lol i agree
*Oh my Lord, she came back!*
Chillin like a penguin in the artic that is Plattsburgh, NY
mystah skillz
Newbie Otaku

Post by mystah skillz »

Cold wrote:
mystah skillz wrote:
Cold wrote:

why else would you be here if the site name was not so obvious? It realy does not jusify your smart remark by feeding AA bs on AA's most valuable subject, You asked why than you clearly stated in your opening thread that you do not like it because its all of the same plot and the females have big mellons. Than you tell me that you never intended on other people not enjoy anime Just that its what you think (getting tired of saying opinion!!!!) Anyways for future reference if you do not like anime do not register on a forum that clearly has to do with anime shows that are all the same and the woman always have big tits. And always hand out the word "Opinion" Like it was a party favor.

I can see you asked a question of some merit but it was your opinion and it looked as if you were trying to convince people why anime sucks. Yet here you are on AA preaching your words of wisdom. Anyways why would you care why people like anime? My reason is clear. The art draws me in and sometimes the music and the story as well.

i was just asking a question, a honest question, damn
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by KoYue »

animaniac wrote:its an escape from other boring cartoons that tv have.. and i like the art of it all.. plus the good lookig guys that can never be in real life :heh: :mrgreen: :love:

Ooh, yes, the awesome cute guys make anime worth watching! :D :mrgreen: :love: :color:
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*