Strawberry panic!

Discussions about anything anime-related.
[p]oisonous~ [c]hild~
Uber Otaku

Strawberry panic!

Post by [p]oisonous~ [c]hild~ »

Does anyone know Strawberry panic!? :mrgreen:
And on the 7th day God created TRANCE MUSIC and sent the ANGEL known as TIESTO, so his children may hear the sounds of the heavens....
Dark Wing
Full Metal Otaku

Re: Strawberry panic!

Post by Dark Wing »

Yes I have seen this series it was pretty good but some parts of it seemed kind of unrealistic.

What I mean is Logically, being the raging shoujo-ai fanboy that I am, Strawberry Panic should have been the greatest anime I've ever seen, but it's not even close, because it never felt real to me. It felt more like fanservice. Only a couple parts out of the entire series felt real meaningful. Everything else was just fluff. And unbelievable fluff, at that. I mean, in this entire school, are there any straight girls, or are there even any girls who find it odd that apparently all the main characters (some of the most popular and well known students) are lesbians? Or, perhaps more importantly, do any of those characters themselves find it odd? Doesn't seem like it. It's totally unrealistic.

Kannazuki no Miko on the other hand was far more believable. (magic and mecha notwithstanding, of course.) The characters wrestled with their feelings. (or in the case of Chikane, agonized over them.) There was no such turmoil in Strawberry Panic. I don't buy it, and it really took away from the series in my eyes.

Well at the least it seemed like everyone had a happy ending! Oh yeah, except Tamao, but she had been getting screwed throughout the whole series, so why stop now? :roll:
I know love because I know hate, I know joy because I know sorrow, I know pleasure because I know pain, I know the value of life because I know death all to well.

"There is no shame in Love or Friendship even those of Light and Darkness know this."
Animefan101
Master Otaku

Re: Strawberry panic!

Post by Animefan101 »

..yep i know strawberry panic..its girl x girl romance....but like dark wing said some things are unrealistic..... :roll:
but its fun to watch.... :)
""Live your life with arms wide open, Treat yourself with words unspoken, Today is, where your book begins, And the rest is still unwritten.""