Bleach or Naruto?

Discussions about anything anime-related.

Bleach or Naruto?

Bleach?
25
76%
Naruto?
8
24%
 
Total votes: 33

josh
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1913
Joined: Nov 07, 2004 12:45am
Gender: Male

Re: Bleach or Naruto?

Post by josh »

I'm going to nominate you for worlds winiest hypocrite.
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
Hallow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3423
Joined: May 31, 2005 12:41pm
Gender: Male
Location: The Enchanted Lands

Re: Bleach or Naruto?

Post by Hallow »

How am I a hypocrite?

Also, I'm not whining. The context that I write most of my posts in is curiosity.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1834
Joined: Jan 07, 2007 11:26am
Gender: Female
Location: Planet Delta

Re: Bleach or Naruto?

Post by Commander Sparx »

Man, Josh you are the hypocrite -_-; just try not to get it so mixed up before i have to tell you again like a little kid.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
kyra-chan
Master Otaku
Posts: 64
Joined: Dec 03, 2007 8:02pm
Gender: Female
Location: Somewhere out there.
Contact:

Re: Bleach or Naruto?

Post by kyra-chan »

Hallow Ichigo wrote:That's what I did. All I did was state my opinion, and defended the fact that I like it more. I never tried to make other people change their opinion. All I did was try to get that other person to stop forcing others to change their opinion.
same here.

rootin' for you dude!
Doushite sakai wa sakasa ni muryoku ni nagareteku no?
kyra-chan
Master Otaku
Posts: 64
Joined: Dec 03, 2007 8:02pm
Gender: Female
Location: Somewhere out there.
Contact:

Re: Bleach or Naruto?

Post by kyra-chan »

Gyro Zeppeli wrote:
kyra-chan wrote:<b>GYRO ZEPPELI:</b> chill with the whole dissing bleach thing!! there's nothing wrong with other peoples opinions. You're pretty much saying you're perfect and your opinion is fact and therefore right.

everyone is allowed to think whatever they want. quit suckin' the fun out of it. i'm really sick of your attitude.
I hang around the Narutofan Forums Outskirts Battledome a lot, and the people there are the biggest cynics you'll ever see, worse than /b/ even. Don't let the fact that it's a Naruto forum fool you, I used to be a fan, but now, like everyone in the OBD I have pretty much lost faith in the series
oh just drop it. didn't i already say i was tired of you?
Doushite sakai wa sakasa ni muryoku ni nagareteku no?
Gyro Zeppeli
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1791
Joined: Apr 07, 2005 6:35pm
Gender: Male
Location: In ur base killing ur d00dz

Re: Bleach or Naruto?

Post by Gyro Zeppeli »

kyra-chan wrote:
Gyro Zeppeli wrote:
kyra-chan wrote:<b>GYRO ZEPPELI:</b> chill with the whole dissing bleach thing!! there's nothing wrong with other peoples opinions. You're pretty much saying you're perfect and your opinion is fact and therefore right.

everyone is allowed to think whatever they want. quit suckin' the fun out of it. i'm really sick of your attitude.
I hang around the Narutofan Forums Outskirts Battledome a lot, and the people there are the biggest cynics you'll ever see, worse than /b/ even. Don't let the fact that it's a Naruto forum fool you, I used to be a fan, but now, like everyone in the OBD I have pretty much lost faith in the series
oh just drop it. didn't i already say i was tired of you?
All I'm saying is that I can't help it, their cynicism and debate style has rubbed off on me.
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.

Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
josh
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1913
Joined: Nov 07, 2004 12:45am
Gender: Male

Re: Bleach or Naruto?

Post by josh »

Zaraki Kenpachi wrote:Man, Josh you are the hypocrite -_-; just try not to get it so mixed up before i have to tell you again like a little kid.
Tell wat
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
Hallow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3423
Joined: May 31, 2005 12:41pm
Gender: Male
Location: The Enchanted Lands

Re: Bleach or Naruto?

Post by Hallow »

josh wrote:
Zaraki Kenpachi wrote:Man, Josh you are the hypocrite -_-; just try not to get it so mixed up before i have to tell you again like a little kid.
Tell wat
What she would tell you if you keep on doing what you do is to stop.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
kyra-chan
Master Otaku
Posts: 64
Joined: Dec 03, 2007 8:02pm
Gender: Female
Location: Somewhere out there.
Contact:

Re: Bleach or Naruto?

Post by kyra-chan »

Gyro Zeppeli wrote:
kyra-chan wrote:
Gyro Zeppeli wrote:
kyra-chan wrote:<b>GYRO ZEPPELI:</b> chill with the whole dissing bleach thing!! there's nothing wrong with other peoples opinions. You're pretty much saying you're perfect and your opinion is fact and therefore right.

everyone is allowed to think whatever they want. quit suckin' the fun out of it. i'm really sick of your attitude.
I hang around the Narutofan Forums Outskirts Battledome a lot, and the people there are the biggest cynics you'll ever see, worse than /b/ even. Don't let the fact that it's a Naruto forum fool you, I used to be a fan, but now, like everyone in the OBD I have pretty much lost faith in the series
oh just drop it. didn't i already say i was tired of you?
All I'm saying is that I can't help it, their cynicism and debate style has rubbed off on me.
With all due respect, I think you're wrong.

Don't go blamin' other people or other things for your attitude. I don't care how much its rubbed off on you... grow up and get control of yourself.

<u>FEELINGS</u> are what can't be helped. How you feel is how you feel. But the way you handle situations, your attitude, what you say, and what you do <i>CAN</i> be helped.

So it's fine to say your opinion. There isn't <b>ANYTHING</b> wrong with that. And there isn't anything wrong with prefering Naruto over Bleach. Just don't go insulting what other people love, and dissing their opinion like its wrong.
Doushite sakai wa sakasa ni muryoku ni nagareteku no?
josh
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1913
Joined: Nov 07, 2004 12:45am
Gender: Male

Re: Bleach or Naruto?

Post by josh »

Hallow Ichigo wrote:
josh wrote:
Zaraki Kenpachi wrote:Man, Josh you are the hypocrite -_-; just try not to get it so mixed up before i have to tell you again like a little kid.
Tell wat
What she would tell you if you keep on doing what you do is to stop.
In English?
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
Hallow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3423
Joined: May 31, 2005 12:41pm
Gender: Male
Location: The Enchanted Lands

Re: Bleach or Naruto?

Post by Hallow »

Stop complaining.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
Ms. Fluffy Butt
Uber Otaku
Posts: 781
Joined: Oct 20, 2007 1:21am
Gender: Female
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: Bleach or Naruto?

Post by Ms. Fluffy Butt »

It's clobbering time! :mrgreen:
|J-rock Fan! Yeah!|
+Previous username: gothgirl_kun+
~L Fan Club (Anti-Light) "M" is L's programmer~
*ANBU/Akatsuki Club=Akatsuki captain of squad 4=*
"Do you even have a dick?" -Sai
Hallow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3423
Joined: May 31, 2005 12:41pm
Gender: Male
Location: The Enchanted Lands

Re: Bleach or Naruto?

Post by Hallow »

...Sigh...
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
Gyro Zeppeli
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1791
Joined: Apr 07, 2005 6:35pm
Gender: Male
Location: In ur base killing ur d00dz

Re: Bleach or Naruto?

Post by Gyro Zeppeli »

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure pwns both of these series
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.

Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Hallow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3423
Joined: May 31, 2005 12:41pm
Gender: Male
Location: The Enchanted Lands

Re: Bleach or Naruto?

Post by Hallow »

Never heard of it.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
Ms. Fluffy Butt
Uber Otaku
Posts: 781
Joined: Oct 20, 2007 1:21am
Gender: Female
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: Bleach or Naruto?

Post by Ms. Fluffy Butt »

Hey, this is supposed to be a debate, not to criticize hypocrites. [-X
|J-rock Fan! Yeah!|
+Previous username: gothgirl_kun+
~L Fan Club (Anti-Light) "M" is L's programmer~
*ANBU/Akatsuki Club=Akatsuki captain of squad 4=*
"Do you even have a dick?" -Sai
Post Reply