Bleach or Naruto?

Discussions about anything anime-related.
Post Reply

Bleach or Naruto?

Bleach?
25
76%
Naruto?
8
24%
 
Total votes: 33

Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3369
Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Male
Location: In your bathtub
Contact:

Re: Bleach or Naruto?

Post by Cold Revolver »

Shinobu Sensui wrote:Wow, we've got people displaying their stubborness, fanboyism, and bias already. Anyway, Naruto is better IMO.

-The characters receive development and growth while many of those in Bleach are neglected and become nothing more than bland and cliche anime characters. This is perhaps the main reason why I prefer Naruto over Bleach.

-I like the battle system and techniques of Naruto better. They aren't just limited to swords and kidou spells. Also, the techniques seem a lot more cool and interesting to me.

-Bleach's SS arc was enjoyable but it went downhill from there. Current Bleach just makes me sigh because where it's currently going. And that is nowhere.

-I simply could never get into Bleach the same way I did with Naruto.

That's all I can think of for now.
The only ignorant fan boy I see displaying himself is you. Our opinion was asked for and so we gave it. It seem you are still trying to hammer your opinions on to other people, this is why I do not like or respect you at all. your a fool.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Gyro Zeppeli
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1791
Joined: Apr 07, 2005 6:35pm
Gender: Male
Location: In ur base killing ur d00dz

Re: Bleach or Naruto?

Post by Gyro Zeppeli »

Yurhero wrote:The only ignorant fan boy I see displaying himself is you. Our opinion was asked for and so we gave it. It seem you are still trying to hammer your opinions on to other people, this is why I do not like or respect you at all. your a fool.
*sigh* Maybe if you read manga series other than Bleach you'd realize what a shitfest it has become this current arc
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.

Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3369
Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Male
Location: In your bathtub
Contact:

Re: Bleach or Naruto?

Post by Cold Revolver »

L Lawliet wrote:
Yurhero wrote:The only ignorant fan boy I see displaying himself is you. Our opinion was asked for and so we gave it. It seem you are still trying to hammer your opinions on to other people, this is why I do not like or respect you at all. your a fool.
*sigh* Maybe if you read manga series other than Bleach you'd realize what a shitfest it has become this current arc
Tell me once more why I care for your own individual opinions?
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5579
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
Gender: Male
Location: ...where am i?...
Contact:

Re: Bleach or Naruto?

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

i just have to say Tengen Toppa GUrren Lagann owns all ^_^ i mean no one cant do anything against a galaxy hurling giant robot ^_^
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4180
Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
Gender: Male
Location: California/Andrews University

Re: Bleach or Naruto?

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Yurhero wrote:The only ignorant fan boy I see displaying himself is you.
Then read Six Shooter's post and take a look in the mirror.
Yurhero wrote:Our opinion was asked for and so we gave it. It seem you are still trying to hammer your opinions on to other people, this is why I do not like or respect you at all. your a fool.
I have not tried to hammer my opinions into anyone in this thread. Quit making false accusations.

If you ask me, you are displeased with my opinions on certain series and have become angry and bitter because you are unable to tolerate the fact that a series you love is considered poor quality by others. If you want hold a grudge for something so silly then go ahead.
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3369
Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Male
Location: In your bathtub
Contact:

Re: Bleach or Naruto?

Post by Cold Revolver »

Shinobu Sensui wrote:
Yurhero wrote:The only ignorant fan boy I see displaying himself is you.
Then read Six Shooter's post and take a look in the mirror.
Yurhero wrote:Our opinion was asked for and so we gave it. It seem you are still trying to hammer your opinions on to other people, this is why I do not like or respect you at all. your a fool.
I have not tried to hammer my opinions into anyone in this thread. Quit making false accusations.

If you ask me, you are displeased with my opinions on certain series and have become angry and bitter because you are unable to tolerate the fact that a series you love is considered poor quality by others. If you want hold a grudge for something so silly then go ahead.
as with your pal L I did not even bother to read your post, why? Because you clearly enjoy pushing your opinions on to other people. your to stubborn to just let it go and except what other people feel to be good and entertaining. Your at the age where you can clear understand another individuals opinions so why not leave it at that? We do not wish to hear or read a book on your opinions on a certain title. Now go find something useful to do with yourself.

and stop arguing over a petty disagreement, what you trying to convince the world?
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4180
Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
Gender: Male
Location: California/Andrews University

Re: Bleach or Naruto?

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Yurhero wrote:as with your pal L I did not even bother to read your post, why? Because you clearly enjoy pushing your opinions on to other people.
Again, I am not pushing my opinions on anyone. Stop this making random crap up.
Yurhero wrote:your to stubborn to just let it go and except what other people feel to be good and entertaining.
LOL, hypocrite much?
Yurhero wrote:Your at the age where you can clear understand another individuals opinions so why not leave it at that? We do not wish to hear or read a book on your opinions on a certain title. Now go find something useful to do with yourself.
In case you failed to notice, this is a forum. It's a place for posting opinions. Furthermore, it would appear you are the one who cannot understand and accept another's individual opinions. As illustrated by your hostile behavior towards me in "mmmhmm pineapple" thread.
Yurhero wrote:and stop arguing over a petty disagreement, what you trying to convince the world?
Once again you contradict yourself. Even in other threads you continue to be bitter and hostile towards me for no reason. It is clearly you who is continuing to argue and be angry.

You are clearly in denial of what I am really doing so you label me as doing something else to make yourself feel better. Neglecting to read my posts only further displays your stubbornness, denial of being wrong, and immaturity.
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3369
Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Male
Location: In your bathtub
Contact:

Re: Bleach or Naruto?

Post by Cold Revolver »

Shinobu Sensui wrote:
Yurhero wrote:as with your pal L I did not even bother to read your post, why? Because you clearly enjoy pushing your opinions on to other people.
Again, I am not pushing my opinions on anyone. Stop this making random crap up.
Yurhero wrote:your to stubborn to just let it go and except what other people feel to be good and entertaining.
LOL, hypocrite much?
Yurhero wrote:Your at the age where you can clear understand another individuals opinions so why not leave it at that? We do not wish to hear or read a book on your opinions on a certain title. Now go find something useful to do with yourself.
In case you failed to notice, this is a forum. It's a place for posting opinions. Furthermore, it would appear you are the one who cannot understand and accept another's individual opinions. As illustrated by your hostile behavior towards me in "mmmhmm pineapple" thread.
Yurhero wrote:and stop arguing over a petty disagreement, what you trying to convince the world?
Once again you contradict yourself. Even in other threads you continue to be bitter and hostile towards me for no reason. It is clearly you who is continuing to argue and be angry.

You are clearly in denial of what I am really doing so you label me as doing something else to make yourself feel better. Neglecting to read my posts only further displays your stubbornness, denial of being wrong, and immaturity.
Once again i can see that you are trying way to hard to make a point, if there ever was a point? Your trying to hard kid let it go. I dont have time to read your posts any longer.

However I do find it entertaining. :lol: I enjoy seeing you post to only waste your own time. but it gives me something to do while I watch Bleach LMAO.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1834
Joined: Jan 07, 2007 11:26am
Gender: Female
Location: Planet Delta

Re: Bleach or Naruto?

Post by Commander Sparx »

L Lawliet wrote:
Zaraki Kenpachi wrote:I want to know what show is better, becuase they both came out roughly the same time, i think... :-k
Naruto was first by several years
And they are both smash hits.
Doesn't change the fact that they are mediocre series.

Long Live One Piece!! (better and bore popular than both of them)
That’s interesting, i didn't know that, that explains why Naruto has more episodes out then Bleach. Dur, why didn't i think that in the first place ](*,)

I use to watch one piece on TV until they stopped airing it; i should follow on watching it some where on the internet.

Bleach is starting to annoy me with all the fillers, and with Naruto i kinda drifted away from watching it.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
Katsuyo
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1640
Joined: Apr 20, 2006 2:00pm
Gender: Male
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Bleach or Naruto?

Post by Katsuyo »

Bleach stoped its filler zararki
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-Marshal 元帥陸軍大将 Gensui Rikugun Taishō (*****)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1834
Joined: Jan 07, 2007 11:26am
Gender: Female
Location: Planet Delta

Re: Bleach or Naruto?

Post by Commander Sparx »

Yay! Now i can watch it in peace.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
Gorby
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 272
Joined: Jan 04, 2005 3:23pm
Location: In a dark part of the universe
Contact:

Re: Bleach or Naruto?

Post by Gorby »

Currently they both suck ass.
I may not be a school but Im getting an extention program in my pants
Katsuyo
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1640
Joined: Apr 20, 2006 2:00pm
Gender: Male
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Bleach or Naruto?

Post by Katsuyo »

Whats with you and being a Downer Gorby no ones wants to here how much you hate stuff. Yeah are intitled to there own opinion but say it so its no rude
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-Marshal 元帥陸軍大将 Gensui Rikugun Taishō (*****)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4180
Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
Gender: Male
Location: California/Andrews University

Re: Bleach or Naruto?

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Gundam Six Shooter wrote:Whats with you and being a Downer Gorby no ones wants to here how much you hate stuff. Yeah are intitled to there own opinion but say it so its no rude
If you don't want to read his opinions then ignore them or leave. Sharing opinions is what forums are for. He expressed his dislike towards Naruto and Bleach, not you.
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Kuroi Shinzou
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 319
Joined: Aug 15, 2005 4:55pm
Gender: Male
Location: in that place i call home.
Contact:

Re: Bleach or Naruto?

Post by Kuroi Shinzou »

naruto pro's: great character building, awesome techniques, shippuden has really changed the anime's style from a 10-13 year olds show to a more mature style with deeper emotions other than "arg, dont tell me what i can and cant to, I BELIEVE IN ME! i can do anything.... dattabayo."

naruto cons: too many characters, is seems theyre haveing a hard time keeping up with all of them. the filler was just way too rampant, almost 100 episodes of mindless crap....besides the last few with gaara, and the ones with raiga, i personally liked those.

bleach pros: great animation, very detailed. the combat system in bleach is one of my favorite so far, zanpakto, shikai, bankai, kidou, and all the crazy things regular humans develope. i actually enjoyed the filler arc, it helped show the process of soul society going from enemys to allies, it took away from ichigo being all powerful without really trying aspect of the show. and you learned alot more about characters personalitys in soul society.

bleach cons: ichigo is a god modder, he's always been stonger than everybody without really trying, he's always able to drag out some new level of power when it comes down to it. the current arc is almost exactly the same as the soul society arc, just with differant names. they let some of theyre characters fade out of existance.

and the winner is!

one piece, its just way better than eather of them in almost every way

all in all, i prefer bleach to naruto, always have, but bleach has been slipping and i pray that it gets better.
<>Bleach 101 army<> -Lieutenant General(***)陸軍中将 Rikugun Chūjō


I'm neutral evil...that means i wont actively try to burn your town down, but if i walk by and its already on fire...well, i'm gonna eat some marshmellows.
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4180
Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
Gender: Male
Location: California/Andrews University

Re: Bleach or Naruto?

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Captain Kyouraku wrote:naruto pro's: great character building, awesome techniques, shippuden has really changed the anime's style from a 10-13 year olds show to a more mature style with deeper emotions other than "arg, dont tell me what i can and cant to, I BELIEVE IN ME! i can do anything.... dattabayo."

naruto cons: too many characters, is seems theyre haveing a hard time keeping up with all of them. the filler was just way too rampant, almost 100 episodes of mindless crap....besides the last few with gaara, and the ones with raiga, i personally liked those.

bleach pros: great animation, very detailed. the combat system in bleach is one of my favorite so far, zanpakto, shikai, bankai, kidou, and all the crazy things regular humans develope. i actually enjoyed the filler arc, it helped show the process of soul society going from enemys to allies, it took away from ichigo being all powerful without really trying aspect of the show. and you learned alot more about characters personalitys in soul society.

bleach cons: ichigo is a god modder, he's always been stonger than everybody without really trying, he's always able to drag out some new level of power when it comes down to it. the current arc is almost exactly the same as the soul society arc, just with differant names. they let some of theyre characters fade out of existance.

and the winner is!

one piece, its just way better than eather of them in almost every way

all in all, i prefer bleach to naruto, always have, but bleach has been slipping and i pray that it gets better.
:shock:

Hold me.
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Post Reply