Bleach or Naruto?

Discussions about anything anime-related.
Post Reply

Bleach or Naruto?

Bleach?
25
76%
Naruto?
8
24%
 
Total votes: 33

User avatar
Yuki~
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2257
Joined: Sep 13, 2006 5:04pm
Gender: Female
Location: Nagoya
Contact:

Re: Bleach or Naruto?

Post by Yuki~ »

wow.. o___o'
olááá
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3369
Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Male
Location: In your bathtub
Contact:

Re: Bleach or Naruto?

Post by Cold Revolver »

L Lawliet wrote:
Omega wrote:Like I really need to tell. It's just plain and simple better.
How can "Bleach" and "better" be in the same sentence?
Bleach is better ^^
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4180
Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
Gender: Male
Location: California/Andrews University

Re: Bleach or Naruto?

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Omega wrote:Like I really need to tell. It's just plain and simple better. I like it more than Naruto.
Circular argument. All you'er saying is that Bleach is better simply because you say so which is just B.S. Either back up your claims or simply do not post at all.

If you like Bleach more, that's fine. But if you don't want to give off the impression that you're a fanboy then provide reasons why Bleach is better in your eyes.
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Hallow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3423
Joined: May 31, 2005 12:41pm
Gender: Male
Location: The Enchanted Lands

Re: Bleach or Naruto?

Post by Hallow »

Battousai The Manslayer wrote:
Omega wrote:Like I really need to tell. It's just plain and simple better. I like it more than Naruto.
Circular argument. All you'er saying is that Bleach is better simply because you say so which is just B.S. Either back up your claims or simply do not post at all.

If you like Bleach more, that's fine. But if you don't want to give off the impression that you're a fanboy then provide reasons why Bleach is better in your eyes.
What I'm trying to say is that I don't need to give a reason for why I like it better.

To be honest, I don't know why I like Bleach better than Naruto. I just do. So don't ask for a reason because I don't have one.

Also, it was just my opinion. I wasn't preaching anything.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
User avatar
Yuki~
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2257
Joined: Sep 13, 2006 5:04pm
Gender: Female
Location: Nagoya
Contact:

Re: Bleach or Naruto?

Post by Yuki~ »

hey, what means B.S???
(sorry, I know this topic is about Bleach and Naruto)
olááá
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4180
Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
Gender: Male
Location: California/Andrews University

Re: Bleach or Naruto?

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Omega wrote:What I'm trying to say is that I don't need to give a reason for why I like it better.
There's obviously reasons why you think Bleach is better. Are you unable to put those reasons into words or what?
To be honest, I don't know why I like Bleach better than Naruto. I just do. So don't ask for a reason because I don't have one.
By that logic then there's no reason for you to like Bleach over Naruto. You're not making any sense at all.
Also, it was just my opinion. I wasn't preaching anything.
Having an opinion is fine but if you can't back it up then it's invalid.
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Hallow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3423
Joined: May 31, 2005 12:41pm
Gender: Male
Location: The Enchanted Lands

Re: Bleach or Naruto?

Post by Hallow »

Haven't you ever liked something more than another thing for no reason at all? I don't know why I like Bleach more than Naruto, I just do. I'm sorry that I can't give any reasons, but I have none.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4180
Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
Gender: Male
Location: California/Andrews University

Re: Bleach or Naruto?

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Omega wrote:Haven't you ever liked something more than another thing for no reason at all?
No, because that doesn't make sense at all.
I don't know why I like Bleach more than Naruto, I just do. I'm sorry that I can't give any reasons, but I have none.
The fact is there are reasons why you like Bleach more but you seem unable to put them into words. Either that or you haven't really given it much thought.
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Hallow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3423
Joined: May 31, 2005 12:41pm
Gender: Male
Location: The Enchanted Lands

Re: Bleach or Naruto?

Post by Hallow »

And you just can't except that I have no reason.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1834
Joined: Jan 07, 2007 11:26am
Gender: Female
Location: Planet Delta

Re: Bleach or Naruto?

Post by Commander Sparx »

I can except that you have no reason, it simple… you just decided not to state your reason, or you think personally Bleach is better because it’s more your thing.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
Hallow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3423
Joined: May 31, 2005 12:41pm
Gender: Male
Location: The Enchanted Lands

Re: Bleach or Naruto?

Post by Hallow »

Exactly.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4180
Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
Gender: Male
Location: California/Andrews University

Re: Bleach or Naruto?

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Damn, I need to stop taking NarutoFan forums for granted...
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Hallow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3423
Joined: May 31, 2005 12:41pm
Gender: Male
Location: The Enchanted Lands

Re: Bleach or Naruto?

Post by Hallow »

Indeed.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
Ms. Fluffy Butt
Uber Otaku
Posts: 781
Joined: Oct 20, 2007 1:21am
Gender: Female
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: Bleach or Naruto?

Post by Ms. Fluffy Butt »

I'm with Naruto cause i like the Shippuuden..
I'm so over with swords, I'm into Kunais and Shuriken now
-Just my opinion!! :heh:
|J-rock Fan! Yeah!|
+Previous username: gothgirl_kun+
~L Fan Club (Anti-Light) "M" is L's programmer~
*ANBU/Akatsuki Club=Akatsuki captain of squad 4=*
"Do you even have a dick?" -Sai
Ms. Fluffy Butt
Uber Otaku
Posts: 781
Joined: Oct 20, 2007 1:21am
Gender: Female
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: Bleach or Naruto?

Post by Ms. Fluffy Butt »

Battousai The Manslayer wrote:Naruto.

The characters are more realistic and better developed. Whereas in Bleach I don't feel much of an attachment to the characters. The Naruto characters actually grow and develop as the series progresses. Plus, the fights in Naruto are more interesting in that they use interesting tactics and strategy to defeat their opponents. While in Bleach you just slash them up. In my honest opinion, it's Bleach that is overrated, not Naruto.
I couldn't agree more...

Naruto is more likely for everyone of age
It is not always suspense or action, it also has it's funny parts which makes it not boring to watch
And there are more Naruto cosplays than any other anime
|J-rock Fan! Yeah!|
+Previous username: gothgirl_kun+
~L Fan Club (Anti-Light) "M" is L's programmer~
*ANBU/Akatsuki Club=Akatsuki captain of squad 4=*
"Do you even have a dick?" -Sai
Hallow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3423
Joined: May 31, 2005 12:41pm
Gender: Male
Location: The Enchanted Lands

Re: Bleach or Naruto?

Post by Hallow »

Blue Haired Jesus wrote:BLEACH I guess. It's a good anime and the only main character I actually hate is Orihime which is alot less then my list of hated main characters in Naruto.
Same here.
The Naruto character I hate most is that emo boy, Saskue
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
Post Reply