Whats this anime called?

Discussions about anything anime-related.
Katsuyo
Absolute Otaku

Whats this anime called?

Post by Katsuyo »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtkQdOP2 ... ed&search=

is it called lucky star because i searched it on AA here and got nothing so whats it called?
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-Marshal 元帥陸軍大将 Gensui Rikugun Taishō (*****)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Re: Whats this anime called?

Post by Cold Revolver »

Dude how can you be addicted to that?... :heh:
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Katsuyo
Absolute Otaku

Post by Katsuyo »

i have no idea the song is just cathy for some reason ok i could care less about the anime ok the song is just catchy now do you know why aa has no info on it
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

Six Shooter .45 wrote:i have no idea the song is just cathy for some reason ok i could care less about the anime ok the song is just catchy now do you know why aa has no info on it
I dont know man, pm Webmaster about it.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

Lucky Star it's a newer anime classified as a comedy i watched the first ep (turned me off the show) and the OP sounds better then what it translates too...it has to do with different types of food...

it's one of those girl's school life comedies, like azumanga Diaoh but the first ep was weird...couldn't watch more then 9 minuits of it...

it's pretty new so the webmaster can't get every anime now, i think he has a life too
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Katsuyo
Absolute Otaku

Post by Katsuyo »

ok thanks oh and i think it is made by the same people who made The Meloncoly of Haruhi Suzamiya thats why it has the crazy entrance
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
The Realist
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by The Realist »

Eternal Assassin|EL wrote:Lucky Star it's a newer anime classified as a comedy i watched the first ep (turned me off the show) and the OP sounds better then what it translates too...it has to do with different types of food...

it's one of those girl's school life comedies, like azumanga Diaoh but the first ep was weird...couldn't watch more then 9 minuits of it...

it's pretty new so the webmaster can't get every anime now, i think he has a life too
I wouldn't be sure about different types of foods in the opening. First episode, yeah, they had too many and I still watch the anime. Its catchy and I can relate to it.

Konata - The Blue Hair Otaku
She is the best Athletic person but, she won't join any teams or clubs for it will ruin her Prime Time anime shows that come on. She likes Anime, expert at video games, and does anything to get rare cards manga, etc. She likes baseball but doesn't like Baseball when it interrupts one of anime programs. Beware, she is tomboyish but looks at girls and their "styles" as much as guys do.

Tsukasa - The Yellow ribbon causal Gal
She is like one of the normal type of girls here in the US except more laid back. She thinks alot, great talker and listener. But later on in the series, she sorta forgets some things. Like wearing certain uniforms during certain seasons. She is good friends with Konata. FYI, she can be sometimes embarassing if she is your sister.

Miyuki - The cute Ditz
Suppose to be the smartest of the 4 girls. Everyone looks towards her as the only one to know a answer to a question, riddle, whatever when its tough. She is thoughtful, wears glasses, and has the bigger bust. However, she likes no one touching her eyes or glasses. She hates the dentist and the eye doctors. She is also the type of person to trip over her own feet as well.

Kogami - The Confident Sister
Kogami is the twin sister to Tsukasa. She is intelligent and out going. Always one or two feet ahead of the others and the timely person to get things done. She doesn't like Konata coming over to copy her homework everytime. However, they get along just fine. Kogami can be silly at times but doesn't show it in front of the others. But when she gets caught by other people, she has been exposed.

Lucky Star is great! I'll keep watching it til the end.
Anime is a way of life. But so is Reality and it hits harder.