::.:: Help PLZ::.::

Discussions about anything anime-related.
Elf Princess Warrior
Full Metal Otaku

Re: ::.:: Help PLZ::.::

Post by Elf Princess Warrior »

I know, I know, money can be a problem. I'm just saying its gotta be better than waiting every week just for one episode. Besides, Viz Media just released a box set of Bleach, and it contains more than 4 episodes.
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku

Post by Lestat69_99 »

*Chuckles* Comparing Yusuke to a pansy like Ichigo.... If you look he is more like Vegeta, even sharing some of the same moves....

Oh yeah about the money thing... Get a job they give you money to work for them...Weird huh?
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Elf Princess Warrior
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Elf Princess Warrior »

True. While I like both Yusuke and Ichigo, Yusuke is definitly alot tougher. And, I really do have to agree about purchasing DVDs. If you don't wanna job, or are too young, may I suggest saving up money? Like your allowance? Trust me, I know DVDs cost, but I have found that they are better than watching on the internet. You get a great picture, its even better if you have a portable DVD player. Plus, many anime have both the English and Japanese track. You get to choose which one you wanna watch it in, and not have to search and see which episode you get in which language.