Yu Yu Hakusho vs. Bleach

Discussions about anything anime-related.

Which anime would win?

Yu Yu Hakusho
45%
Bleach
55%

Total votes: 20

Gorby
Full Metal Otaku

Yu Yu Hakusho vs. Bleach

Post by Gorby »

So, who do you think wins this one?
I may not be a school but Im getting an extention program in my pants

DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Visitor

Re: Yu Yu Hakusho vs. Bleach

Post by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ »

Yu Yu Hakusho.

Gorby
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Gorby »

Yeah I think YYH would win

Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Yu Yu Hakusho wins this fight.
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.

Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

Bleach.

<----- Die Hard Bleach Fan.

Um... I like YuYu as well, I never got to finish it though.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]

Gorby
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Gorby »

Great, here come the fanboys. But really though, Bleach is just a ripoff of YYH

Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Gorby wrote:Great, here come the fanboys. But really though, Bleach is just a ripoff of YYH
It is in many ways. And YYH is still a lot better than Bleach. Bleach is good and all but it's not as great as YYH.
Does God Exist?

Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

never bothered to see YYH (hard to find fansubs because it's licensed) so i'm going bleach
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!

Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Gorby wrote:Great, here come the fanboys. But really though, Bleach is just a ripoff of YYH

Just as YYH is a rip off of DBZ?
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask

Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

wtf? dude you have just said something stupid and completly retarded... dont worry, im sure you make this mistake everyday, multiple times? Your forgiven.

Bleach is totally different than yuyu.. Look it up sucka. =; and Lestat you just agreed with the dimwit.. come on my friend.. 8-[

and for your information, yuyu is not a rip off of anything except "Flame of Recca" but alas! There is a reason for this.. but find out for yourself haha.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

Gorby
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Gorby »

Cold Revolver™ wrote:

wtf? dude you have just said something stupid and completly retarded... dont worry, im sure you make this mistake everyday, multiple times? Your forgiven.

Bleach is totally different than yuyu.. Look it up sucka. =; and Lestat you just agreed with the dimwit.. come on my friend.. 8-[
You're outnumbered on this one

and for your information, yuyu is not a rip off of anything except "Flame of Recca" but alas! There is a reason for this.. but find out for yourself haha.
Actually YYH was out 5 years before and was finished by the time Flame of Recca came out

Let's not get off topic. This is a fight anyway

@ Fū-Jutsushi|EL: I don't know of any fansubs either, but the dub isnt bad and you can find it on youtube still

Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

Gorby wrote:
Cold Revolver™ wrote:

Actually YYH was out 5 years before and was finished by the time Flame of Recca came out

@ Fū-Jutsushi|EL: I don't know of any fansubs either, but the dub isnt bad and you can find it on youtube still

Oohh your so tough... Can I rub your *Sacrum? lolz...do you know what that is child? wait.. do you think its cool to quote me? would you like to be just like me someday?

Eat rot iron and play plenty of ddr..haha j/k
I do not care about your poll. :roll:
Can you find your name?
KarinDretJessKoyue

Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Cold Revovler wrote:
Gorby wrote:

Oohh your so tough... Can I rub your *Sacrum? lolz...do you know what that is child? wait.. do you think its cool to quote me? would you like to be just like me someday?

Cold, chill out. Why are you getting so worked up over something so insignificant? :-s
Last edited by Battousai The Manslayer on Jun 18, 2007 3:29pm, edited 1 time in total.
Does God Exist?

Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

Shinobu Sensui wrote:
Cold Revolver™ wrote:
Gorby wrote:
Cold Revolver™ wrote:

Cold, chill out. Why are you getting so worked up over something so insignificant? :-s

Because he was being an ass, I hate the term "fan boy". And I am chilled, ice cubes n all. 8)

*Bows in forgivness* guess I was kinda harsh, forgive me.
Can you find your name?
KarinDretJessKoyue

DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Visitor

Post by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ »

...Yeaah. Right. lol.

All of my buddies are in this thread. :( (most of 'em, anyways. Aizen, and Cold...maybe Gorby. lol)

Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

>_>

<_<

Yusuke would pwn Ichigo. :-"
Does God Exist?