Action anime V.S Romance Anime

Discussions about anything anime-related.

What do you like better?

Action
75%
Romance
25%

Total votes: 8

gidget_eh
Rookie Otaku

Re: Action anime V.S Romance Anime

Post by gidget_eh »

xD I sure hope no guy has that kind of power....lets just say I wouldn't be dating anytime soon. But anyways I get into many anime some I like better then others. The ones I mostly get into and are my main favs are Naruto, Inuyasha, Wolf's rain, Loveless, FMA (Full metal alchemist), bleach, yu yu Hakasho, fruits basket and ghost in the shell. It seems though just about everyone hates ghost in the shell and Wolf's rain. I really don't see anything wrong with it. Yes I know like wolf's rain, it's sad and Ghost in the shell has some parts that contain nude in it, but I really don't see why that should matter in an anime. But some people are immature about it and overreact a lil', but it could be just me.
Life is like a double edged sword, no matter what path you chose there will always be consquences that lie ahead...
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by KoYue »

I like Wolf's Rain. It's really good, despite the depressing scenes. I don't like Ghost in the Shell. Just never got into it. :|
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

actually me neither... i like the guns and all that but never really liked it to put it in my top 20's list... and even my list constantly changes except there will be 5 which never leave it
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
gidget_eh
Rookie Otaku

Post by gidget_eh »

Ah I see....it's not that Im saying that people who just don't like Ghost in the shell are immature....it's the part where like they shout "OH MY GOD IT'S ALL NUDE!" or something like that is what I think is annoying. Though I never change my favorites, although I might add some new ones now and then. There are ones I watch more then others too, even if there my top favorites. I also liked Fooly cooly and Cowboy Bebop. As for Full metal alchemist (which is one of my favs) my friends kept asking me about Envy a lot.
Life is like a double edged sword, no matter what path you chose there will always be consquences that lie ahead...
otaku16
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by otaku16 »

I like my anime with plenty of action. :D I don't mind romance, as long as it's not the main genre, or I tend to get bored.
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

i like anime with action just not too much... atleast there's too much action for me to appreciate the story...i just can't remember them ](*,)
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!