HOW TO GO TO ANIME WORLD

Discussions about anything anime-related.
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Re: HOW TO GO TO ANIME WORLD

Post by Hardcore »

Chieko Hitachiin wrote:Okay, I hate to burst ya'll's bubbles. But you know what...I have to admit that I used to believe the anime worlds did exist when I was at a very young age. But now since I have grown older, I know the truth behind each and every single one. The anime worlds are just real truths mixed with fantasy ideals. For example, here's the story behind the anime 'Inuyasha'.

Example: A young girl by the name of Kagome Higurashi was put in a insane asylum because she kept telling her mother, brother, father, and grandfather that she was able to go through the well and was friends with demons and such. There is such a place as the Higurashi shrine and there is such thing at the bone-eaters well. But there's nothing special to it. Rumiko Takahashi heard of this and asked the mother to use the name for the manga she was creating and that's how the show and manga "Inuyasha" came to be.

Each anime and manga are based off of Historical facts, actual life, and are mixed with fantasy ideals. Am I saying the anime worlds do exist? Maybe in the dream realm they do but they don't exist upon this particular dimension. And if mankind does try to create a machine or portal to attempt this, what they are going to experience is that they will ruin what is happening there and here at the same time. For now, just let your dreams take you there, for it is impossible to go there physically.
Cool story bro
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

There is no particular "dream realm". Nobody even knows what dreams truly are. They could just be random firing of the synapses in your brain for all anyone knows.

Nothing is impossible, just improbable. Like, there could be a God, but there probably isn't. There could be a Hell, but it doesn't exist on this plane of existence. Ghosts could be on Earth, but most people don't have the ability to see them or communicate with them. And for those that actually do, is it magic? An inherent ability passed through genetics? Is it just a higher brain capacity? Different brain waves? Nobody knows.

In fact, this entire thread is only speculation. Nobody knows anything for certain. Do you exist?
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Hibiki asked himself that question.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

At the risk of sounding stupid, who is Hibiki?

SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Its better to ask, and sound stupid, than to not ask and remain ignorant.
Hibiki Tokai from Vandread. I recommend it :D whatever that means to you XD
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

Vandread. Okay. I'll look into it.

RecedingRapid
Baka Otaku

Post by RecedingRapid »

Well I do know of 'one' way to get to the anime world although it would take alot of time.
I may not be as intellectual as the rest of you here but if and only IF someone actually would do it, that person could create a 'virtual reality'
Kinda like a giant game with so advanced AIs that they are just like real beings.
A way to create such a place with the right atmosphere we 'the humans' probably have to
get more advanced when it comes to control of the nerve and brain systems of a person.

If someone actually got that idea and worked hard to do it, all of you would be able to enter the anime world and go back to the real world without any trouble.

But remember that this is also a theory and a thought of a random person :)
monica
Baka Otaku

Post by monica »

wa, its amazing! thanks a lot ,i learned a lot!
im a newbie here! happy to know you!
chachaboru
Rookie Otaku

Post by chachaboru »

i wanna go to the anime world but
i don't know how..
In general, costumes are the first thing in life that let other people know who we are. They indicate who the person is without saying anything. - Molly Parker
mooncostumes.com
tokitactic
Baka Otaku

Post by tokitactic »

I know im UBER late but i must say, i know it would be amazing to go to an anime world, but really? Its just characters and ink, but its kinda funny, falling inlove for somelses drawing creation, you say its in the mind right? If i draw a series of stick people, could i go into the stick people world, im not saying its impossible, but its kinda overly obbssessed and virtual reality would be amazing, i see it on tv all the time, but yea tht is too advanced for us. but yea anyway nothings impossible, dont quit, prove many wrong.
Kyo
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Kyo »

LOL! This is too funny!
"Split a piece of wood and I am there
Lift a stone & here you will find me"
mower.cropper
Baka Otaku

Post by mower.cropper »

Ohh myy.. I always wanted to go to anime world. But, i dont think it really exists. Anime are just made by people from their mind.
The_lost_and_damned
Baka Otaku

Post by The_lost_and_damned »

Every body im the lost son of shana and yuji i am a anime character who is being threwed in the world of real world through a portal...i know how you alll can get there..promise im a lost one
1.tell your professor to create machine that connects your world to a fantasy world
2.makes sure everything is packed up and bring some weapons
3.anime world is dangerous place full of evil catastrophes
4.watch for ghost,spirits and demons

ive been there until i turned 2 years old
DarkSpring
Baka Otaku

Post by DarkSpring »

Lol, nice imagination. Would be sweet imo
http://www.myanimesource.com - One HUGE Anime site!
fire500
Baka Otaku

Post by fire500 »

Haha if you tell me when youre going i'll go with you!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
I like pie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ashleylose07
Baka Otaku

Post by ashleylose07 »

I personally think that people don't need to put limits on things, because it only causes more problems and questions as to our existance and other's.
Last edited by webmaster on Aug 19, 2021 11:00pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed external link