HOW TO GO TO ANIME WORLD

Discussions about anything anime-related.
+ тнє ѕαιηт +
Dragon Master Otaku

Re: HOW TO GO TO ANIME WORLD

Post by + тнє ѕαιηт + »

not silly, just overly obsessive, its great you found someone you like....even if it IS a fictional character...but....damm.....just.....damm....I got nothing to say.........

o__o
High wire escape artist
freyjaleafen
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by freyjaleafen »

^_^

i am used to that sort of reply... hehe ^_^

well! i am a physicist! and physicists can make dreams come true! yeah! ^_~
Ek ErilaR
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

I have a theory about stuff like this:

I personally think that people don't need to put limits on things, because it only causes more problems and questions as to our existance and other's.

I believe that there is an infinite number of possibilities. There's this universe, and an infinite number of universes spread out forever. But more importantly, its an infinite number of infinitely huge universes. Each universe goes on forever, all overlapping in the space-time continuum to create the roads upon which we travel. For each choice, there's a universe stemming out what might have happened. Whether our universe is the main one, or just a branch, is and will probably always be a mystery.

As to the existance of an anime world, it'd be many worlds, each containing a place. As to wether the person you're looking for is even still alive depends on the flow of time within that universe.

Even if you found a way to travel to the world they lived in specifically, you still have to face the speculation on whether they're alive or not, and also the dangers accompanying traveling to such a world.

Also, travel such as that, from one universe to another, would cause a strain on the space-time continuum. The equilibrium of this universe, the one you would leave, and the adding of matter to another universe, would most likely cause a rift in which this universe would collapse and the other would have catastrophic events leading to its collapse as well.

Edit: Also, if the world you happened to want to go to exists in the same universe, then there would still be other problems. Such as finding which world it is, where it is, how to get there. Physically, at this point in time, its pretty implausible.

But this is all theoretical. Hell, I'm only in high school, what do I know, right?
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
freyjaleafen
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by freyjaleafen »

Nice one there. ^_^

actually the theory that you have is also called the bubble theory of the universe. one of the leading people who are famous for this theory is Dr. Michio Kaku.

i kindda believe in that theory as both me and the me as a quantum physicist. I also believe in the "superstring theory" which holds the very heart of the theory. one concrete example of the "existence of other worlds" is the phenomena of the graviton. it is a boson which in not yet observed by now. yet, we know its existence. To the unified conservation of mass and energy, it is still violating that law. and that can only lead us to one conclusion. that the subatomic particle HAS GONR to another dimension. Subatomic particles can be accelerated by nearly the speed of light because they have NO... or rather intrinsic mass. However, the problem is, if a human would be accelerated at the speed of light, say, me, then my mass would have been infinately large if i would reach the speed of light.

HOWEVER, einstein's special relativity comes to the rescue. relative to observers in earth, i may be being stretched up into an infinately long spaghetti string. but relative to me... im alive.

good point there...

there are so many dimensions... and i am sure that there is 0.0000000000001 percent chance that the dimension that i will be going has killua in there.

but one thing is for certain...

i cannot see him here...

so why not take the risk? ^_^

this world would not die without me.

but for sure, the "me" in that other dimension would immadiately die, together with me because in that world, i am an anitimatter.

WHY NOT TRY IT? after all, its better than staying here doing nothing.
heheh

im not afraid to fail..

after all, there is god, (whoever he is or wherever he may be) who will surely catch me if i fail. ^_^
Ek ErilaR
Duuz
Uber Otaku

Post by Duuz »

If you could generate the power as all this theory thinks, and generate a black hole to go to the anime world. How would you survive the forces of a black hole as the gravity of a black hole is so powerful nothing can escape it not even light. You would be crushed by the forces of gravity of this black hole.

Physicists may say the speed of light is not just a good idea it's the law. But light speed isn't a physicis problem, it's an engineering one.
"Charge! The Goddess of Victory is flashing her panties at us!" -Bittenfeld / Legend of Galactic Heroes
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

freyjaleafen wrote: there are so many dimensions... and i am sure that there is 0.0000000000001 percent chance that the dimension that i will be going has killua in there.

but one thing is for certain...

i cannot see him here...

so why not take the risk? ^_^

this world would not die without me.

but for sure, the "me" in that other dimension would immadiately die, together with me because in that world, i am an anitimatter.

WHY NOT TRY IT? after all, its better than staying here doing nothing.
heheh

im not afraid to fail..

after all, there is god, (whoever he is or wherever he may be) who will surely catch me if i fail. ^_^

Not to burst your bubble, so to say, but if there is a God, I don't think he'd want to clean up the mess you plan on making of the universes.

Again I state that you have no way of knowing which world this person is on, nor where to find him in which universe. Throwing up a rock and hoping it comes back down in the right place is a brilliantly stupid idea.

The rift you would cause by leaving this universe, in theory, would create an imbalance of matter, and force this universe to be sucked into the black hole you leave behind by the absence of your presence, and thus this universe's destruction would be on your shoulders.

You have no way of knowing if the "you" in this other universe would die or continue with their life, and you have no way of knowing what the consequences thus would be. If you happen to run into this other you, the damage to the space-time continuum could possibly destroy that universe as well.

So, just to see someone you've never met, you would risk the very existance of two universes on the off chance that you MIGHT end up in the same place as him? You would risk the existance of two universes and the lives of every living creature within them for your own selfish means?

freyjaleafen
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by freyjaleafen »

Regarding the survival of the black hole incident...

though relative to us, we may think that the one in the black hole is crushed. But based on the special relativity, the person is still whole and it is the world that is crushed. just like two cars. if car A is in motion and b is not, to someone in car A, it is car B that is in motion and vice versa.

the micro black holes that will be produced according to the black hole entropy, will evaporate in a second or two. (S(BH)=(A^3C)/(4hG)). I may only be an apprentice physicist... and not even close to that of hawkings or einsteins or dr cox... but...

i am sure that i will.. someday. after all, thats why i am studying.. thats what this journey is for...

and regarding the engineering concept, my brother, a nuclear and quantum engineer, promised to handle those things.. (although i dont really like him doing that by himsef =P)

True, My theory is far from perfect... very very far.. but it will get better and better... every day, every month, every second.

The idea may sound stupid and un feasible, for a physicicst, that is, but... perhaps thats what makes me different from other physicists... because i have this room for faith, which is dont know myself if its good or bad.

ANYWAY, i would like to thank you for your opinions. that really helped me revise my theory and equations... that really helped me a lot. thanx. i really appreciate feedbacks! after all, a physicicst must be open minded! ^___^
Last edited by freyjaleafen on Jan 11, 2009 2:15am, edited 1 time in total.
Ek ErilaR
freyjaleafen
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by freyjaleafen »

and oh, dying and leaving in the universe are two different things. i stand corrected.
Ek ErilaR
freyjaleafen
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by freyjaleafen »

Scientifically speaking, by the quantum theories (which is very very complex to write here since i cant write the formulas here heheh) have differentiated the black hole that you are talking about and the micro black holes of quantum physics. that is the reason why i want to go to that world and yet leave this world in peace thats why im still studying ^_^

and the mere fact that we have these gravitons around us, that negates the fact that its impossible to leave this place without having a replacement to balance this universe.

and one more important thing...

when a black hole sucks, say, an asteroid, which is basically composed of the same particles and subatomic particles that's inside me, the universe dosent loose its balance at all. maybe it has something to do with the intrinsic mass of an object. yet again, its still a theory :P
Last edited by freyjaleafen on Jan 11, 2009 2:13am, edited 1 time in total.
Ek ErilaR
freyjaleafen
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by freyjaleafen »

dreaming awake, that gave me the creeps... but really, youre right. its selfish to sacrifice the world just for what i want...

but...

i do believe that there is always a way. a way that is about to be unfolded as i embark my journey as a physicict. now my goal is a little revised...

that is...

to go to killua, without disturbing this world's balance. if i have to sacrifice my life or time...
then that is fine. it is also in this world that i met him, although its just on TV. though i kinnda hate the people in this world, i still found some whom i loved. so... i dont want to ruin this world at all. well, i dont believe in limited choices! Go Freyja! and find that answer!

^___^
Last edited by freyjaleafen on Jan 11, 2009 2:10am, edited 1 time in total.
Ek ErilaR
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Post by scorpionwarrior »

Next time you might wanna edit your posts into one post lol

The relativity of it all is amazing. I don't doubt it not possible but to go to a world that we created from pencil, the thought of it seems impossible. However the stuff I've seen, I believe anything's possible.

No one knows what happens in a black hole anyway. It's all based on estimations and guesses. For all we know certain things might be able to travel through unscaved.

As a philosophic type person I am curious to see your results on what happens and such.

One thing though. If you ever got to the anime world, how would you end up with Killua? And what would happen if you nded up in another Galaxy or world?
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
freyjaleafen
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by freyjaleafen »

im sorry about my previous (multiple) posts :P

yes. definitely true. even hawking himself and all those great physicists are making guesses.

if i ended up in another world... um...

i dont know. then i will have to search again! :P
its really just a leap of faith...

but like what im always saying...

"everything will end up allright! if its not allright, then its not yet the end. ^_^" :wink:
Ek ErilaR
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

Not talking to any specific person right now, but I wanna point out a few things. These are things just from my understanding and what I've observed and figured out, mind you.

In the space-time continuum, you look at the relative connection between space (the physical presence of things) and the flow of time.

Going from biggest to smallest when speaking of space, Universes contain Galaxies, which contain worlds. Worlds are just planets like Earth.

When speaking of time, dimensions are what you observe of the same universe, only different possibilities. Choices stemmed out from each persons life, might've beens, could've beens, the what if's.

Universe = physical space
Dimensions = time

freyjaleafen
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by freyjaleafen »

ok so lets give a little background on quantum physics. ^_^

When the big bang occurred, time was created. theoretically of course. Meaning, time was formed after the bigbang. right now, we have four observable dimensions...

Length. Width. Height and of course, time.

lets give an analogy shall we?

suppose you are in a bath tub filled with bubbles. one of those bubbles is what we call..."our universe" or basically, our dimension. However, there is almost 9999 percent chance that that universe is not the only bubble in the tub (relative to the observer inside our bubble). Thats the current scenario we have now. anyway, one concrete example is that the "gravitons" seem to be missing or have this "inconsistent values." Generally, the physics we have today has the unified law of conservation and mass which stated that nothing can really "disappear" in this 'universe.' BUT!
how come that gravitons are missing?

then the law has just been violated?

another phenomenon is the "information paradox."

A balck hole is not a ball but rather, a two dimensional point in the space time continuum.
therefore, since its not a ball like object, it dosent increase in size when it absorbs things. rather, it sucks the matter inside and bring it into a point called a singularity (as what we call it). knowing that fact, it dosent violate any laws since the matter is only CONVERTED into singularity. but here's the catch...

the black hole has entropy (a state of disorder.) by the black hole entropy equation in my previous post, it states that the smaller the black hole (micro black hole), the faster it will evaporate. to make a long story short, black holes have ENTROPY. as the black hole reaches its entropy, the holes starts to close little by little. (this is detected thru hawking radiation) when at last, the black hole reaches its entropy, it will disappear in our 'universe.' the problem with that however is that, "WHat will happen to the singularity that we are claiming to have?"

hawking claimed that "it just disappeared." by saying this , he has challenged the most fundamental law of physics. Conservation.

after 30 years of this statement, he announced that he was taking back his statement and alas! the synthesis began. There IS Another Reality, or rather, another world. :)

that is basically, one of the basic foundations of my theory. however, i know myself that it is very very far from perfect.

thats what they are trying to do in the LHC in CERN. by recreating a small scale big bang, if the "almighty god particle" higgs boson isnt observed, for sure there will be SOMETHING that can help us have a way BEtter understanding of nature. after all, thats why we, physicists exist.

To clearly explain my theory through words is a great challenge already. :P :P heheh
besides, it would be much easier to make a research paper about this. hehe

anyways i enjoyed these. heheh

NOw, going back to my objective... True. i may not be able to be with him as i have conceptualized. but its better than doing nothing. Again, this is what a journey is for.
The Fallacy of limited choice is nonsense. If choice A is'nt the best. and neither choice B, then there will always be the choice C. if not, there's always A to Z, and 1 to infinity. (sorry George Cantor, may you rest in peace.) [-o<

yet again, what we are doing are mere speculations. philosophically, they are all "Habits of anticipation" we may have different perspectives, but what is important is to follow what you believe is right. after all, there is no such thing as an absolute truth. :wink:
Ek ErilaR
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

As much as I love science and its answers, I don't believe that's all there is.

Time has always existed in the work of things, and always will. There was something here before the Big Bang, if it actually happened, and if/when it happens again, there'll be something after.

You've done a lot of research, that's good.

Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

I got lost amongst the universe talk.

I wish I was determined enough to go through dimensions and junk. I think I'll just stick with my boyfriend though.
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.