hiyas

Discussions about anything anime-related.
saikano
Master Otaku

hiyas

Post by saikano »

hi
Last edited by saikano on Jul 11, 2008 9:54pm, edited 1 time in total.
[url]Life is an adventure,explore your options

Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Re: Ai yori Aoshi opnions

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Did you watch season 2? called Ai Yori Aoshi: Enishi

I also love everything about it, The relationships between all the characters are amazing. Aoi goes from knowing only Kaoru to accepting everyone else as family. Everyone in the house are dear friends.

And Mrs. Miyabi isn't strict through the whole series.....just in the beginning because she didn't approve of Aoi loving Kaoru. As Miyabi gets to know all the others even she grows to love them. The second season Enishi explains alot of what I'm talking about.....as well as going deeper into the relationships in the house.

As for Chika, she is a young kid, so of course she's going to be more hyper than the rest. And Mayu just puts up a tough front, she's always arguing with Tina and saying she hates her but it's actually Tina that Mayu loves the most
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.

saikano
Master Otaku

Post by saikano »

of cousre i saw the second season -_-;

Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

saikano wrote:of cousre i saw the second season -_-;
but Miyabi isn't strict at all in Enishi, and Mayu shows her love for Tina in Enishi and Chika has calmed down alot in Enishi. Plus Aoi and Kaoru show more of their relationship in Enishi and everyone in the house knows about it so they slim down on the flirting with kaoru.

First time I saw Enishi i cried when Tina left, I didn't think she was coming back :'(
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.

saikano
Master Otaku

Post by saikano »

Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

saikano wrote:...
Sorry but I don't speak the dot language. If you want replies you need to have something people can understand.

saikano
Master Otaku

Post by saikano »

odviously you dont speak "dot language" and seeing as you are clueless it means someone is speechless but now i have a few other things to say:

1, no one but you is replying on this topic

2. all i asked is for people to feel free to post who is their favortie person on the show, who isnt, what people dont and do like about it

never did i tell or ask people to comment on the topic about MY opnions so really if you have nothing nice to say then leave my topic, heck you might as well all youre doing is attcaking MY opnion heck youre attcaking my topic!!!!

Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

omg why are you freaking out, nothing i said was mean, I'm simply talking about the show.

If you want me to be mean then how about this.....you need to grow up and stop ripping peoples heads off for no reason!

You bit EL's head off for no reason too, when he was only doing what you asked (recommending anime). You need to chill......relax, grow up and stop acting like a spoiled 5 year old!

If you don't want people disagreeing with your opinion and posting their own then you need to get off the forum because you can't handle it. By posting your opinion in a thread, every member has the right to disagree with it, point out and comment on the parts they disagree with. It's part of the forum.

Edit: Typos
Last edited by Aoi Sakuraba on Jul 11, 2008 7:14pm, edited 2 times in total.

Baby Duck
Uber Otaku

Post by Baby Duck »

* bites saikano*
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath

saikano
Master Otaku

Post by saikano »

-_- thats so immature of you, and you say im freaking out, im not the one typing in all caps and im not calling you names, i simplying said that you need to leave my topic if you cant follow what i said.
and i never asked you if you were agreeing with me or not, you were attcaking my opnion not disagreeing
and really you need to grow up, typing in all caps, freaking out, not following what i said

its simple, post what you like, dont like about the show, post who is your favortie person and whos not your favortie person and leave

whats not part of the fourm is

Do not insult
Do not fling insults (and that includes name-calling) or make threats. Disrespectful or threatening posts are not allowed. If you are angry or upset, and feel like lashing out, just leave. These forums should be a fun place to visit!

and you are lashing out (one rule broken)

Do not argue
Do not start or get drawn into an argument. Debates are fine, as you are free to disagree with people's opinions, but when your posts lose meaning or start resorting to insults, it's time to stop.

this post is losing its meaning because of you and thats why you need to leave now

so yes please leave my toic now before i contact a mon or admin

Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

I wasn't arguing first of all, and second I wasn't attacking your opinion. I was disagreeing with it and pointing out aspects that contradicted facts from the show.

As well as I never used an insult, I told you to grow up and stop acting so immature.

And you do not have the right to tell anyone to leave a topic, this is a public form and I can post anywhere I want as long as it pertains to the topic (as mine did), you insulted my posts and got all defensive saying i was mean when i wasn't.

I was just talking about the show and you call me mean for no reason.....if your going to call me mean I might as well be mean, because atleast then it's not slandering my name.

Can you point out where I "called you names"? because there is no name calling in my post. The only thing that comes close is my reference to the way you have been acting on the forum toward members. (which resembles a 5 year old having a tantrum)

saikano
Master Otaku

Post by saikano »

and now im asking you to leave and you are not.

and no actually if youre gonna be mean you should just leave because that shows youre the immature one and you are he one who needs to grow up.

and yes i have the right to tell you to leave, seeing as "telling people to leave your topic" is not a rule and yes this is a public topic only because i do not have the control to delete this or set it so you do not comment

and once again i said to post what you do and do not like about the show and which person is and is not your favortie person

and once again please leave before i report you...again

Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

ok back on Topic my favorite Characters are Aoi and Tina

Aoi, in my opinion is like the perfect woman and me personally would like to be somewhat similar.

Tina, because she brings great comedy to the show, I know that if one of my friends came up and fondled my chest I'd fall over laughing.

I'd say my least favorite character is Mayu, just because she can get obnoxious and reminds me of my stuck up neighbor.

One thing I think could have done better was the Aoi/Kaoru romance, It was not very fluid until season 2 Enishi. The relationships of the other characters always seemed to interrupt when Aoi and Kaoru tried kissing.

saikano
Master Otaku

Post by saikano »

*rolls eyes* whatever just leave before i report you again, you couldve just said that at the beinging, leave my topic before i report you for the THRID time

♥DIVA♥
Absolute Otaku

Post by ♥DIVA♥ »

chick, you got a raindeer up your butt? :| aoi was being sweet as pie until you started wiggin out. :? roid rage is a serious problem in america, but when i see it in fellow girls, it makes me oh so sad. :( now calm down, and run along. :)
furthermore, if AOI is not misbehaveing, she can not be excluded from a discusion. she is staying with topic, therefore, she is in the right. you however are in the wrong by acting skitzo. you need to calm down or not many people will like you here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33pw2nEAHgc
The original, HOMUNCULUS LUST
This body,mind and soul is property of Cold ♥♥♥♥♥
Colds girl! :love:
saddest song/video in the world along with the saddest movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TFZyQDyFXw

saikano
Master Otaku

Post by saikano »

why dont you take your own advice and leave me alone i can report that post of yours