Soul Eater

Discussions about anything anime-related.
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Soul Eater

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

soul eater is a good anime. if you havent seen it, here is a link for the first episode:
http://anijunkie.com/index.php?option=c ... avstart=30
the first 3 eipsodes are about the 3 main set of characters individualy. but after that, it starts getting good.

if you have seen it, whats your opinion of it? do you hope it comes to America or where ever your country is? who is your favorite character? ect.

as for me my favorite character is Blair the magic cat. no need to say what i want to do to her and i love the cat fight she has with the mouse witch
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

Re: Soul Eater

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

XD i luv this show...but i can't keep up with ALL the great shows this season XD...i actually had to drop a few shows that i would normally watched just because i was going to predict it would become pretty mediocre...

Soul eater is still on my 2watch list. i'm guessing this will go to 50 episodes, as after the arach(whatever her name is Arachnia, arachnid -.- ) arc they'll finish off the show... I gotta love black star the alwayse-happy-idiodic assassin XD. and death scythe second ^_^

luved the cat vs mouse fight aswell XD
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
~~Tsume~~
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by ~~Tsume~~ »

I thought the show was okay. It has some good moments but some others are just plain weird or creepy. I only watched around 10 episodes then I stopped. Does it get better in the later episodes and can you post a link to this "awesome" cat vs mouse fight please?
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

This fight takes a few episodes and idk if girls would like it once you see it.
here is the beginning: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCYAMBkAGj8

i cant find any other clips of the fight. if anyone else can, will you please post them.
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

i'm to lazy to look for specific scenes...:heh:

lets see...

it's basically two large breasted women (reasonably large -.-...not it can break your skill huge but you get it) fighting each other :heh:
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

pretty much comparing their bodies and guys from all around come to watch them have a regualr old cat fight.
~~Tsume~~
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by ~~Tsume~~ »

>_>...I just saw the clip... =; You don't really need to find any more scenes, the last part told me what was going to happen. It's more eye-candy than it is a fight. I hope you enjoyed it though!
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

of course i did. im a not-so-typical. but im straight. and i like yuri....need i say more. but the series does get better. much better. lots of action. violence is good for the mind.
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

lol action stimulates people's rather boring lives. it's required to live functionally in this society, mainly as a form of intertainment...peole have alwayse needed violence or stupid people to entertain themselves (gladiator matches, public tortures, jesters, hockey fights, boxing, homemade videos, etc)

anyway away from that kind of thing...its actually quite a good show, i lik the animation tbh, and despite being quite "kiddy", it gave me the needed break from romance comedies, and the fact they are now milking Zero no Tsukaima, and the un-revoltionary middle part of code geass r2 where the ending only made up for that part...
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
~~Tsume~~
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by ~~Tsume~~ »

I loved the animation for the fight scenes. They were awesome. The things I didn't like were (1) their noses and (2) Kid's OCD. Kid was funny in the beginning, but after it keeps happening every time there's a scene with him, it does get annoying.
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

BlackStar had his moments.....in just about every scene he was in. I'm cosplaying as him for ACEN this year!!! I can so pull off BlackStar too. I am just too perfect for the role.
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

...i like kid and his OCD. i prefer it when he develops hatred toward those who destryoy "perfection" then when he breaks down -.-
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

i think its funny when he is in the middle of a fight or something and notices the non-perfection around him and he tries to figure out what went where like when he was fighting the inage of the were-guy.
~~Tsume~~
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by ~~Tsume~~ »

The Brown-Eyed Boy wrote:i think its funny when he is in the middle of a fight or something and notices the non-perfection around him and he tries to figure out what went where like when he was fighting the inage of the were-guy.
Ya that was funny the first few times, but after a while I was just like "OMG KID!!! NO ONE CARES THAT SOME DETAIL ISN'T PERFECT!! JUST KICK THE GUY'S BUT ALREADY!!"
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

welll...he has to have a fault...

he's technically more skilled then the main characters (teachers excluded) so he has something to put him on level....
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Just like BlackStar has his stupidity and arrogance. If BlackStar was at least had an average IQ, he might have actually beat the samurai who protects the little witch girl. That, and he Tsubaki would almost be a 'death scythe'