Soul Eater

Discussions about anything anime-related.
~~Tsume~~
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: Soul Eater

Post by ~~Tsume~~ »

The Brown-Eyed Boy wrote:Just like BlackStar has his stupidity and arrogance. If BlackStar was at least had an average IQ, he might have actually beat the samurai who protects the little witch girl. That, and he Tsubaki would almost be a 'death scythe'
Lol, average IQ. I guess I understand what you guys are saying but he IS Shinigami's son so he's supposed to be more powerful. But, then again if he were too strong and focused he would have killed all the baddies already. So, your right. (It's still annoying though...)
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

black star technically is very skilled fighter, and can fight competently by himself...but he's stupid and constantly breaks the assassin's codes. i'm getting less into this show now though...there are soooo many better shows this season XD
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

im addicted to this show. for me, it just keeps getting better and better. there are some episodes i could have done without, like Excalibur, but it was entertaining at the least, even though it made no sense. but i would actually like to see someone use Excalibur in a fight just to see how powerful he really is.
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
~~Tsume~~
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by ~~Tsume~~ »

The Brown-Eyed Boy wrote:im addicted to this show. for me, it just keeps getting better and better. there are some episodes i could have done without, like Excalibur, but it was entertaining at the least, even though it made no sense. but i would actually like to see someone use Excalibur in a fight just to see how powerful he really is.
Excalibur really was in one episode? I thought he was a main character later on or something since they show him in the opening to the show.
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

Excaliber's greatness cannot even be described in words. he appears in episodes 9 and 17
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

lol
excalibur is so great only those who can deal with his personaility are true heroes ^_^
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!