Ben 10 alien force. From the old ben 10.

Discussions about anything anime-related.
rich
Newbie Otaku

Ben 10 alien force. From the old ben 10.

Post by rich »

Okay, this is a seriously mest up anime. For because in the old ben 10 Kevin changed into a multiple monster all of which were from the watch. And he could not change back he was stuck like that, now he's appeared in the new version as the normal kevin before he changed into a monster, maybe a bit bigger now. And it doesn't even say how the heck he got back to being human. Also I remember in one episode were Kevin still as the monster, broke off a main spaceship and was floating through space. How the hell did he return to planet earth, lol. And Gwen has changed big time, I miss the old Gwen !. I still like this series as it's so funny.
SASSZAIN

Re: Ben 10 alien force. From the old ben 10.

Post by SASSZAIN »

<,< I think Ben ten the old version was better than Alien force..
And theres bound to be holes in the story when they do time jump like that. Though they may fill in the holes later in the serries.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

I haven't seen Ben 10 Alien Force, though I liked the old series. I think I'm gonna have to look into this matter more deeply. :-k
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Yes, you will.
Yes I posted.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket