spike spielgel vs bulbasaur

Discussions about anything anime-related.

spike vs bulbasaur who wins in fight

spike
50%
bulbasaur
38%
even
13%

Total votes: 8

Grell
Absolute Otaku

Re: spike spielgel vs bulbasaur

Post by Grell »

josh wrote:
Dreaming Awake wrote:
josh wrote:
Dreaming Awake wrote:

bulbasaur probably also doesn't have blood or lungs. I mean, its a plant for christsakes. A PLANT.

And I know damn well who Spike is.

But if you pit a NORMAL HUMAN BEING against a wild animal of any kind, plant or otherwise, chances are, the wild animal will WIN>
That is a horrible argument for bulbasaur.

I think that you should just b a nice girl and stop trying to disagree by making silly arguments coz i am nice boy so we dnt hav to argues all the time :(
Its not a horrible argument. v.v Guns don't kill everything. If you shoot a tree, its not dead, is it?

I am generally nice, but I hate to lose arguments.
bulbasaur is like a toad with a plant on his back. he is nothing like a wild animal or a tree. and the reaosn i sed thats a bad argument for him is that very reaosn. a pokemon is tougher than most wild animals

here's news for u. a possum is a wild animal. so is birds. toads. koalas. kangeroos. etc etc. there is not 1 wild animal that can beat a human with a gun. guns kill elephants, lions, tigers, anything.

spike isn't a normal human either. he is a [censored] expert in combat.

ur argument is stupid and fails miserably.

taklking about how a human with a gun, 1v1 can beat any animal doesn't help bulbasaurs case but is rather irrelevant all together. That's why I tried to excape such a retarded argument as it's completely irrelevent and really you've made this have nothing to do with bulbasaur or spike. [censored] good one

spike wins hands down
For one, guns do not kill everything. Most elephants hides are too thick for a bullet to even penetrate unless its of a high enough caliber. And I highly doubt you could kill a whale with a gun. Its blubber would reflect the bullet.

And just because someone is experienced in combat, it doesn't mean that they won't fall victim to a bear or a tiger or get trampled by a herd of cows.

And you even said that pokemon are tougher than normal animals.

My arguments are not stupid, and they do not fail miserably. You are being childish, and are merely upset that I have outwitted you.
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gaming Goddess »

Bulbasaur would die if it even looked at Spike.

Seriously, he's got a gun, and I don't care what type of Pokemon it is, a bullet is going to tear through it and leave a gaping hole. This thread is so full of fail.
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
josh :)
Uber Otaku

Post by josh :) »

Dreaming Awake wrote:
josh wrote:
Dreaming Awake wrote:
josh wrote:
That is a horrible argument for bulbasaur.

I think that you should just b a nice girl and stop trying to disagree by making silly arguments coz i am nice boy so we dnt hav to argues all the time :(
Its not a horrible argument. v.v Guns don't kill everything. If you shoot a tree, its not dead, is it?

bulbasaur is like a toad with a plant on his back. he is nothing like a wild animal or a tree. and the reaosn i sed thats a bad argument for him is that very reaosn. a pokemon is tougher than most wild animals

here's news for u. a possum is a wild animal. so is birds. toads. koalas. kangeroos. etc etc. there is not 1 wild animal that can beat a human with a gun. guns kill elephants, lions, tigers, anything.

taklking about how a human with a gun, 1v1 can beat any animal doesn't help bulbasaurs case but is rather irrelevant all together. That's why I tried to excape such a retarded argument as it's completely irrelevent and really you've made this have nothing to do with bulbasaur or spike. [censored] good one

spike wins hands down
For one, guns do not kill everything. Most elephants hides are too thick for a bullet to even penetrate unless its of a high enough caliber. And I highly doubt you could kill a whale with a gun. Its blubber would reflect the bullet.

And just because someone is experienced in combat, it doesn't mean that they won't fall victim to a bear or a tiger or get trampled by a herd of cows.

My arguments are not stupid, and they do not fail miserably. You are being childish, and are merely upset that I have outwitted you.
You are a moron. Can you not see how this is irrelevant, as Bulbasaur is nothing like an elephant or a whale? Also, there are guns that have been designed especially to kill elephants. Do they work? Yes.

Bulbasaur can faint from merely being "Tackled" by another Pokemon. What do you think a bullet is going to do?

You are being extremely childish, and have made the most retarded argument I have ever seen. I get it, you hate losing arguments, but if you want to win this one you have to talk about Bulbasaur. Not elephants. Elephants have nothing to do with Bulbasaur. And even if Bulbasaur was an elephant, Spike can just go into his Jet and fly around shooting missiles at it all day.

Outwitted? You are probably the most unintelligent person I have come across on AA to date. And that's saying a lot.

I gave you an easy way out on many occasions. You failed to take them. Too bad.

Also, to completely destroy any chance of your above, irrelevant, and stupid argument from working. I will quote myself again. "a pokemon is tougher than most wild animals"
My Facebook Profile Add me as a friend if you want :)
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

josh wrote:
Dreaming Awake wrote:
josh wrote:
Dreaming Awake wrote:

spike wins hands down

You are a moron. Can you not see how this is irrelevant, as Bulbasaur is nothing like an elephant or a whale? Also, there are guns that have been designed especially to kill elephants. Do they work? Yes.

Bulbasaur can faint from merely being "Tackled" by another Pokemon. What do you think a bullet is going to do?

You are being extremely childish, and have made the most retarded argument I have ever seen. I get it, you hate losing arguments, but if you want to win this one you have to talk about Bulbasaur. Not elephants. Elephants have nothing to do with Bulbasaur. And even if Bulbasaur was an elephant, Spike can just go into his Jet and fly around shooting missiles at it all day.

Outwitted? You are probably the most unintelligent person I have come across on AA to date. And that's saying a lot.

I gave you an easy way out on many occasions. You failed to take them. Too bad.

Also, to completely destroy any chance of your above, irrelevant, and stupid argument from working. I will quote myself again. "a pokemon is tougher than most wild animals"
aw, josh, you're too cute to argue, don't get upset. *pokes gently in the side* pwease? Besides, don't return to being a complete [censored] now. It's not nice to call others unintelligent. I wouldn't call you that, even if you're IQ did drop to -1. :/

Besides, discussions...arguements whatever this maybe is completely irrelevant to the thread, you're just spamming in it completely by continuing on with something you shouldn't have. Getting angry and getting another angry, isn't going to prove your case any better than those pity arguements you, Bede, and I always had. :/

Please if you two, will, please stop. I don't want either of you to be in any conclusive trouble, or get anyone else pissed off by retarded statements. As funny as it is, shooting things are irrevelant to the topic.

Besides, pokemanz ain't real. Neither is this Spike character. Bulbasaur, for if anyone cares, could turn Anthro and "pop a cap in Sancho's ass". :/ Or he could be "hanging out his window taking out some putos" as Rage Against The Machine would put it...or Sublime in the previous for that matter. If you want you could even make Spike look like a kitten and have him pull out some massive basooka out of his ass and blow Bulby to bits.

No matter, it depends on another's opinion or how they would view a situation whether realistic or not.
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
Uber Otaku

i just want to b nice cute boy but she didn't let it go so neithers did i

if she likes bulbasaur she can say that bulbasaurs razor leaf technique whips spikes gun out of his hand before he can shoot and then bulbasaur vinewhips him for a win. or something like that which is relevant and makes sense right?

i personal don't think bulbasaur is fast enough for this to work and i think spike will win. but at least if u argue that it make sense ok

i dnt like talking about shooting animals coz i like animals and possums and i dnt want to hurt the animals feelings anymore

sorry
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

I didn't mean for it to turn into such a debate as it did, I am deeply sorry, and I won't say another word more than that on the matter.

SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

did you know that if you take a psychic stone and shove it up a bulbasaurs bum, then trade it, it digivolves and you win.

I think the real problem here is we are taking a bulbasaur, and comparing it to Spike. To make it fairer, howsabout making it a Venusaur Vs Spike ?
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

SASSZAIN wrote:did you know that if you take a psychic stone and shove it up a bulbasaurs bum, then trade it, it digivolves and you win.

I think the real problem here is we are taking a bulbasaur, and comparing it to Spike. To make it fairer, howsabout making it a Venusaur Vs Spike ?
Spike would shoot it, and it'd fall on him.

Uber Otaku

SASSZAIN wrote:did you know that if you take a psychic stone and shove it up a bulbasaurs bum, then trade it, it digivolves and you win.

no :(
kishorzop
Baka Otaku

Post by kishorzop »

Spike has many talents and abilities, including very sharp eyesight, abnormally acute perception, and extraordinary luck. It's implied he has little trouble recovering from even fatal injuries after a few days and usually has strong endurance against pain during fights.
drumcupz
Baka Otaku

Post by drumcupz »

Omg. Are you serious? That's not even a fight worth debating over. Jet would obviosly win.