spike spielgel vs bulbasaur

Discussions about anything anime-related.

spike vs bulbasaur who wins in fight

spike
50%
bulbasaur
38%
even
13%

Total votes: 8

Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Re: spike spielgel vs bulbasaur

Post by Aiden »

well...they all evolve from Bulbasaur, so if you really think hard it is legitimate. You can't get an Ivysaur from thin air, it has to evolve from a Bulbasaur. :wink: :D \:D/
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

Yeah, but Ivysaur is always going to be better than the Bulbasaur it evolved from. For all we know, the Bulbasaur fighting Spike is semi-retarded and with a gimpy leg. I mean, we know it's retarded. A domestic pokemon like Bulbasaur would be bred to not attack people. [-X
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

well then in the pokemon series, why is it that that domesticated pikachu that ash owns, can attack humans but a bulbasaur can't? I think bulbasaurs and other domesticated pokemon can definitely attack humans...especially when that human is Spike.
josh :)
Uber Otaku

Post by josh :) »

Nia wrote:well then in the pokemon series, why is it that that domesticated pikachu that ash owns, can attack humans but a bulbasaur can't? I think bulbasaurs and other domesticated pokemon can definitely attack humans...especially when that human is Spike.
ur argument is f*cking retarded. just pretend bulbasaur can attack spike, all that brawl bullf**k is irrelevant. who is going to win?

not bulbasaur. bulbasaur is a weak, un-evolved pokemon he would die if spike shot him and he wouldn't be able to stop spike cuz spike is too fast. spike wins
My Facebook Profile Add me as a friend if you want :)
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

Bulbasaurs are bred to be handed out as starter pokemon. Pikachus are wild.

A trainer could command the pokemon to attack a person, but at that point, I think Spike would kill the trainer and not the bulbasaur itself. After the trainer is gone, the bulbasaur would most likely run.
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Uber Otaku

Filitz wrote:Bulbasaurs are bred to be handed out as starter pokemon. Pikachus are wild.

A trainer could command the pokemon to attack a person, but at that point, I think Spike would kill the trainer and not the bulbasaur itself. After the trainer is gone, the bulbasaur would most likely run.
for it to be fair we have to pretend there is no trainer involved and its a 1v1, otherwise we might bring faye and jet into it who help spike, and then countless other pokemon for that team...we gotta keep it a 1v1 at which point the bulbasaur either backs down and spike has mercy and lets it go away or spike kill him
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

BULBASUARRR
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Uber Otaku

Iris wrote: BULBASUARRR
NONONONONONO :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: JNONONONO :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

Well, if its 1v1, and there's no trainer, then its probably a wild bulbasaur. AND THESE DO EXIST! There was an episode during the first season (The only good season ever made) where a venusaur helped countless bulbasaur evolve into Ivysaur, but Ash's bulbasaur refused to evolve. Now, to believe that ALL of those bulbasaur were raised in captivity and that Venusaur was just shat out someone's arse would be... retarded.

So, in conclusion, the bulbasaur facing Spike is probably a rogue bulbasaur that could kill any person it wanted, and would probably gouge Spike's heart out with a razor lear or vine whip. RIP Spike <3
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
Uber Otaku

Dreaming Awake wrote:Well, if its 1v1, and there's no trainer, then its probably a wild bulbasaur. AND THESE DO EXIST! There was an episode during the first season (The only good season ever made) where a venusaur helped countless bulbasaur evolve into Ivysaur, but Ash's bulbasaur refused to evolve. Now, to believe that ALL of those bulbasaur were raised in captivity and that Venusaur was just shat out someone's arse would be... retarded.

So, in conclusion, the bulbasaur facing Spike is probably a rogue bulbasaur that could kill any person it wanted, and would probably gouge Spike's heart out with a razor lear or vine whip. RIP Spike <3
u dnt understand who spike is huh

he has a gun. bulbasaur dont like guns
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

josh wrote:
Dreaming Awake wrote:Well, if its 1v1, and there's no trainer, then its probably a wild bulbasaur. AND THESE DO EXIST! There was an episode during the first season (The only good season ever made) where a venusaur helped countless bulbasaur evolve into Ivysaur, but Ash's bulbasaur refused to evolve. Now, to believe that ALL of those bulbasaur were raised in captivity and that Venusaur was just shat out someone's arse would be... retarded.

bulbasaur probably also doesn't have blood or lungs. I mean, its a plant for christsakes. A PLANT.

And I know damn well who Spike is.

But if you pit a NORMAL HUMAN BEING against a wild animal of any kind, plant or otherwise, chances are, the wild animal will WIN>

Uber Otaku

Dreaming Awake wrote:
josh wrote:

bulbasaur probably also doesn't have blood or lungs. I mean, its a plant for christsakes. A PLANT.

But if you pit a NORMAL HUMAN BEING against a wild animal of any kind, plant or otherwise, chances are, the wild animal will WIN>
That is a horrible argument for bulbasaur.

I think that you should just b a nice girl and stop trying to disagree by making silly arguments coz i am nice boy so we dnt hav to argues all the time :(
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

josh wrote:
Dreaming Awake wrote:
josh wrote:

I think that you should just b a nice girl and stop trying to disagree by making silly arguments coz i am nice boy so we dnt hav to argues all the time :(
Its not a horrible argument. v.v Guns don't kill everything. If you shoot a tree, its not dead, is it?

I am generally nice, but I hate to lose arguments.

SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Dreaming Awake wrote:
josh wrote:
Dreaming Awake wrote:
josh wrote:

Its not a horrible argument. v.v Guns don't kill everything. If you shoot a tree, its not dead, is it?

especially arguments that you win hands down
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Dreaming Awake wrote:If you shoot a tree, its not dead, is it?
lolololololololololololol
Uber Otaku

Dreaming Awake wrote:
josh wrote:
Dreaming Awake wrote:
josh wrote:

bulbasaur is like a toad with a plant on his back. he is nothing like a wild animal or a tree. and the reaosn i sed thats a bad argument for him is that very reaosn. a pokemon is tougher than most wild animals

here's news for u. a possum is a wild animal. so is birds. toads. koalas. kangeroos. etc etc. there is not 1 wild animal that can beat a human with a gun. guns kill elephants, lions, tigers, anything.

spike isn't a normal human either. he is a [censored] expert in combat.

ur argument is stupid and fails miserably.

taklking about how a human with a gun, 1v1 can beat any animal doesn't help bulbasaurs case but is rather irrelevant all together. That's why I tried to excape such a retarded argument as it's completely irrelevent and really you've made this have nothing to do with bulbasaur or spike. [censored] good one

spike wins hands down