Durarara DVD Release

Discussions about anything anime-related.
Chocobopal
Newbie Otaku

Durarara DVD Release

Post by Chocobopal »

Aniplex releases its first dvd release under its own name, we have gotten tons of series from aniplex that includes both FMA, Gurren Lagann, Darker than Black and all of them have been released by other companies including Bandai, Funimation and so forth so I think this is a pretty big step especially since Aniplex is part of Sony.

The dvds will only be released via Bandai Store and Rightstuff in 3 seperate volumes with about 12-13 eps per but this is one of my favorite series so its a nice start, also has english and jap voices and subs.
SASSZAIN

Re: Durarara DVD Release

Post by SASSZAIN »

Sounds pretty epic, especialy with some of my fav titles backing them like TTGL and DtB
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Chocobopal
Newbie Otaku

Post by Chocobopal »

I'm hoping Aniplex adds the special episode, I saw it thanks to CR but would be great if they added it for the US DVD releases.
Chocobopal
Newbie Otaku

Post by Chocobopal »

So how many people actually have watched Durarara!! streamed or DVD, I borrowed my friends set and love the anime in both english and Japanese but wanted to get others opinions since it is a different style than most are used to.
I've commented.
Master Otaku

Post by I've commented. »

[FYI] Durarara is now on Adult Swim.