I hate 4kids

Discussions about anything anime-related.
lullaby of pain
Visitor

re: I hate 4kids

Post by lullaby of pain »

and, i just sooo love the new *cyniclons* VAs
[-X [-X
Imperfect Paradise
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Imperfect Paradise »

Tarb's voice hurts my ears. And Sardon? what the heck kind of name is Sardon? I know a really bad one.
Your eyes can be so cruel just as I can be so Cruel
lullaby of pain
Visitor

OMG! Honestly! :shock: what kind of names are Tarb and Sardon? :twitch: Have you EVER heard of those names? :crazy: I havn't... and if i knew someoen with that name, i'd probably make fun of them ^.^
:sick:
Imperfect Paradise
Mobile Suit Otaku

I think the reason they picked Tarb is because it's brat backwards. :shock: And Dren is nerd backwards! BUT seriously food names are better then those crappy ones! [-X :evil: Kish is such an awesome name! they couldn't have just kept it?
lullaby of pain
Visitor

><
OMG! I never noticed that.
Kish is better than 'Dren'. Hoestly, i talk to my friends about the shows and all, and i always say kish. Always. I guess they think it's too close to the word kiss... which is really stupid, considering they have the word in the american opening theme song.

And, Nerd's are cool... They should have just named him nerd. ^^ i'd have liked that better XD
Persiaisis
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: I hate 4kids

Post by Persiaisis »

Neko cat wrote:I think the reason they picked Tarb is because it's brat backwards. :shock: And Dren is nerd backwards! BUT seriously food names are better then those crappy ones! [-X :evil: Kish is such an awesome name! they couldn't have just kept it?
i never thought of that. :heh:
http://groups.myspace.com/absoluteanimerox
check out AA's myspace group
Rikus_Toy
Absolute Otaku

Post by Rikus_Toy »

4kids is so stupid One Piece and Mew Mew Power are now the only shows to watch now! I miss Shaman King!
i miss Trey :cry:
Riku's Biggest Fan!! :love:
AA Sisters: 3
AA Bros: 2
AA twin: Kataya Elric
Imperfect Paradise
Mobile Suit Otaku

><
OMG! I never noticed that.
Kish is better than 'Dren'. Hoestly, i talk to my friends about the shows and all, and i always say kish. Always. I guess they think it's too close to the word kiss... which is really stupid, considering they have the word in the american opening theme song.

And, Nerd's are cool... They should have just named him nerd. ^^ i'd have liked that better XD
HAHAHA! They should have...after all his voice resembles one....
Yuna Skylar
Visitor

Post by Yuna Skylar »

i know right
lullaby of pain
Visitor

The blue knight....

Yes.. he's bothering me too now. Horrible horrible horrible.
And mainly the reason he bothers me is Kish's reaction. He all like... gasped... Wierd.
*it was scary!* :shock:
Imperfect Paradise
Mobile Suit Otaku

lullaby of pain wrote:The blue knight....

Yes.. he's bothering me too now. Horrible horrible horrible.
And mainly the reason he bothers me is Kish's reaction. He all like... gasped... Wierd.
*it was scary!* :shock:

lol i agree

i like his voice though, it wasn't really that bad.
lullaby of pain
Visitor

[quote="Neko cat]i like his voice though, it wasn't really that bad.[/quote]
Yes. For Once, 4shame entertainment has given a VA that's not too bad. They have a couple good Va's. I like the guy who does Ryou and Yami Bakura on Yu-gi-oh, and also, if they wouldn't use him so much, the guy who does Tristan on Yu-gi-oh. And, "Renee"'s Voice actor isn't that bad. I actually think they did okay with her. And Zolo from One Piece. But that's it. The rest of the people they have are all retarted with sqeaky children voices who sound like adults acting like children. :crazy:
Imperfect Paradise
Mobile Suit Otaku

lullaby of pain wrote:[quote="Neko cat]i like his voice though, it wasn't really that bad.
Yes. For Once, 4shame entertainment has given a VA that's not too bad. They have a couple good Va's. I like the guy who does Ryou and Yami Bakura on Yu-gi-oh, and also, if they wouldn't use him so much, the guy who does Tristan on Yu-gi-oh. And, "Renee"'s Voice actor isn't that bad. I actually think they did okay with her. And Zolo from One Piece. But that's it. The rest of the people they have are all retarted with sqeaky children voices who sound like adults acting like children. :crazy:[/quote]

Your words are music to my ears. I LOVE YAMI BAKURA'S VOICE! IT ROCKED! And Renee's is not bad either. They definitly did well picking the person to do Renee's voice. and why may i ask did they ruin everything else? Seriously. I read the manga before i saw the dub. And i literally fell off my bed dead because of this so called "Zoey" and her terrible squeaky voice. Yes so the show was made for girls in japan as well as other country's, but the show was made for 11-14 year old girls or something, (There's a few cuss words) not 3 year olds! JEEZ! CAN't 4freakinkids entertainment GET THAT THROUGH THEIR STUPID PATHETIC HEADS!?!?!?!?!?! it's annoying and they are ruining great shows. Yu'Gi'OH for instance, used to be my favorite show, until i read the manga and completely changed my opinion. i haven't seen very many jp episodes of yu gi oh but seriously 4kids entertainment could have done better with yu-gi-oh. It's a disgrace to all the hard work japanese people put into there manga's or anime's.
lullaby of pain
Visitor

Neko cat wrote: It's a disgrace to all the hard work japanese people put into there manga's or anime's.
That, is the root of the whole problem. Dubbing companies have no respect for them, and think that no one else cares. But, here's the thing. People DO care. I care, or else i wouldn't be ranting like i am. Honestly, there isn't a damn thing i can do. But, at least i'm doing what i can Complain X3.. LOL

Maybe, someday we'll have better dubing companies. Util then, all we can do it complain.. *or get a ton of money and sue their grimy butts up.*
Last edited by lullaby of pain on Oct 07, 2005 4:40pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rikus_Toy
Absolute Otaku

Post by Rikus_Toy »

I HATE 4kids period!!!!
Riku's Biggest Fan!! :love:
AA Sisters: 3
AA Bros: 2
AA twin: Kataya Elric
Imperfect Paradise
Mobile Suit Otaku

lullaby of pain wrote:
Neko cat wrote: It's a disgrace to all the hard work japanese people put into there manga's or anime's.
That, is the root of the whole problem. Dubbing companies have no respect for them, and think that no one else cares. But, here's the thing. People DO care. I care, or else i wouldn't be ranting like i am. Honestly, there isn't a damn thing i can do. But, at least i'm doing what i can Complain X3.. LOL

Maybe, someday we'll have better dubing companies. Util then, all we can do it complain.. *or get a ton of money and sue their grimy butts up.*
I care too! JEEZ we need to start a protest or something! At least the people who dubbed inuyasha and cowboy bebop and all the adult swim shows didn't do such a bad job in dubbing. although some voices are pretty bad but at least there voices can relate to the actual japanese characters and unlike a squeaky voice like Zoey Hanson.