I hate 4kids

Discussions about anything anime-related.
Annaxubella
Visitor

Re: re: I hate 4kids

Post by Annaxubella »

Winry Rockbell wrote:
~*Gaming_Goddess*~ wrote:
ShadowSami wrote:I agree with all of you.I shutter at the site of the winks club....
Winks Club sucks ass!
I hate that show!

I love winx, it's like the best
Kyo_Kitty555
Visitor

re: I hate 4kids

Post by Kyo_Kitty555 »

:| Are we all watching the same show?well I guess thats your opinions.I have no comment for Winx club the show has it's times(not all the time)but I just don't watch the show.I use to but now it's a bit boring so thats why i stopped. :|
Annaxubella
Visitor

Post by Annaxubella »

Kyo_Kitty555 wrote::| Are we all watching the same show?well I guess thats your opinions.I have no comment for Winx club the show has it's times(not all the time)but I just don't watch the show.I use to but now it's a bit boring so thats why i stopped. :|

I'm in the winx club. I'm in Mew mew. shadowsami hates the winx, I love them
kowaiibaka
Visitor

Post by kowaiibaka »

I HATE 4kids!!! they ruined all the names and the character's personalities? did you notice they even changed the name of Ichigo's school in the anime? I barely even watch Shaman King anymore. the mangas are so much better.
lullaby of pain
Visitor

Post by lullaby of pain »

Oh, they edit alot. Shaman king would most likly be OT if aome parents had their say. (like the fact that 4kids 'adds' towels to thier lower bodies in the hot tub/spring
hey, we got new smileys! :pale: :bounce: ](*,)
GylandeMangaCartoonist
Visitor

Post by GylandeMangaCartoonist »

Same here! I hate staring at the little puny winx girls. But Shaman King and One Piece are my favorite
Annaxubella
Visitor

Post by Annaxubella »

you can say that again :roll:
Kyo_Kitty555
Visitor

Post by Kyo_Kitty555 »

I hate to break out th e bad news but Shaman king is gone :cry:
lullaby of pain
Visitor

yup... I noticed that while on their site like a half hour ago... they replaced it with some stupid show
Dude! Multi-colored drool! =P~
Rikus_Toy
Absolute Otaku

Post by Rikus_Toy »

4kids is ass
Riku's Biggest Fan!! :love:
AA Sisters: 3
AA Bros: 2
AA twin: Kataya Elric
Baka Chan
Visitor

Post by Baka Chan »

4Kids is stupid, what else is new? The trash anime, change everything so it's retarded.

4Kids dubber: Hey, what does Tokyo mean?
4Kids Dubber #2: It must be some where on the moon!
lullaby of pain
Visitor

I hate to say this, but after reading a magazine i have come to this conclusion.
4kids are frigin' geniuses (sp)
Why? well they have the abilty to cut episodes up horably but they still make sense. And, for some stupid reason, they make money off of thier work. It sucks, I know, but they are smart. anyone who can make money doing such an in-justice are uber smart... I'm not saying i like them.. I'm just saying they're smart.

Hi, Baka chan. W00t for n00bs!

Drool!!! =P~
Rikus_Toy
Absolute Otaku

Post by Rikus_Toy »

GylandeMangaCartoonist wrote:Same here! I hate staring at the little puny winx girls. But Shaman King and One Piece are my favorite
:wink:
Riku's Biggest Fan!! :love:
AA Sisters: 3
AA Bros: 2
AA twin: Kataya Elric
MewTaita
Visitor

Post by MewTaita »

kowaiibaka wrote:I HATE 4kids!!! they ruined all the names and the character's personalities? did you notice they even changed the name of Ichigo's school in the anime? I barely even watch Shaman King anymore. the mangas are so much better.

They changed it because, 4kids, thinks they are awesome & they want an all american anime show, so they changed a lot! I dont' appreiciate it at all because, Renee (Zakuro) is an international superstar and is a lot nicer, while she should be really mean to her costumers @ Cafe MM and she should be a model. Corina (Minto) is really bratty, and snobby and typical rich girl!
svmaz
Visitor

Now I get it.

Post by svmaz »

Okay, so a couple days ago I saw a Japanese Tokyo Mew Mew episode, and now I get it. You all are right, 4kids cut out a lot of stuff. I love the theme song for TMM, the one for MMP is so much shorter. Also, the little blurb at the start of every TMM episode was cut out. It is too sad really.
lullaby of pain
Visitor

Re: Now I get it.

svmaz wrote:Okay, so a couple days ago I saw a Japanese Tokyo Mew Mew episode, and now I get it. You all are right, 4kids cut out a lot of stuff. I love the theme song for TMM, the one for MMP is so much shorter. Also, the little blurb at the start of every TMM episode was cut out. It is too sad really.

now, tell me, is there anything "bad" that little kids would find "bad" and parents would want to sue?