Favorite Anime show(s)

Discussions about anything anime-related.
silvdude
Master Otaku

Re: Favorite Anime show(s)

Post by silvdude »

they should make a guitar hero and tony hawk anime that would like rock yo.
Gyro Zeppeli
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gyro Zeppeli »

I don't know where to begin with the shittiness of those lists. The only good series mentioned in the last 15 posts were Yu Yu Hakusho, Hunter x Hunter, One Piece, Shaman King (manga only. Anime sucks balls), and FMA (manga only. Anime was a total butchery)

Everything else mentioned last page is dog [censored]

And silvdude, Guitar Hero and Tony Hawk would not make good anime. If any game can make a good anime, it would be Ocarina of Time or Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (and its sequel)
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.

Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

no Specific order beyond Ai Yori Aoshi being #1

Ai Yori Aoshi
YuYu Hakusho
Kurau Phantom Memory
Chrono Crusade
One Piece (non fillers one piece fillers are awful)
Black Lagoon
Cowboy Bebop
Outlaw Star
D Grey Man
Hellsing
Kenichi
Ikki Tousen
Mai-Hime
S-Cry-Ed
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
silvdude
Master Otaku

Post by silvdude »

I kinda a first thought I was being f-ing ripped off cause shaman king anime did not follow the manga storyline from the search for the patch village on ward and the who hao on the sacard star ground was just brutal but by the time it was nearing the hao vs eveyone fight I was like this is not so bad but agrees manga = better full metal alcamist I was okay with it till they ended it before the manga =suck your right one piece is good yu yu is about in my top 50 bout 47 or 48 I agree hunter x hunter is as good as naruto that is why naruto is like hunter x hunter quite a bit I think the other stuff i said is pretty good lots of people love yugioh series , naruto,bleach,prince of tenies and rave master I think bo bo bo and beet are really cool anime/manga fariey tail manga(anime is they such thing yet??) is good like it as much as bleach I think the blue dragon game rocked so the anime is pretty cool
dare i say it jo jo's bizarre adventure is imposible to find I would love to try it but I can't find it and the manga in north amecria started at part 3 or something I read the manga prevew in shonen jump can you help me find your loved series cause I wanna see if it is as good as ya say it is.
Gyro Zeppeli wrote:I don't know where to begin with the shittiness of those lists. The only good series mentioned in the last 15 posts were Yu Yu Hakusho, Hunter x Hunter, One Piece, Shaman King (manga only. Anime sucks balls), and FMA (manga only. Anime was a total butchery)

Everything else mentioned last page is dog [censored]

And silvdude, Guitar Hero and Tony Hawk would not make good anime. If any game can make a good anime, it would be Ocarina of Time or Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (and its sequel)
Gyro Zeppeli
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gyro Zeppeli »

silvdude wrote:I kinda a first thought I was being f-ing ripped off cause shaman king anime did not follow the manga storyline from the search for the patch village on ward and the who hao on the sacard star ground was just brutal but by the time it was nearing the hao vs eveyone fight I was like this is not so bad but agrees manga = better
The anime was just too kiddy
full metal alcamist I was okay with it till they ended it before the manga =suck
I hate the anime's whole second half after they diverged from the manga
your right one piece is good
I'd put it somewhere in my 20-30 range
yu yu is about in my top 50 bout 47 or 48
It deserves higher than that. Especially since you have it's inferior clone, Bleach, way up on your list
I agree hunter x hunter is as good as naruto that is why naruto is like hunter x hunter quite a bit
Don't disgrace Hunter x Hunter by putting it tied with Naruto (which is a crappy, BLATANT ripoff of it)
I think the other stuff i said is pretty good

lots of people love
Appeal to Popularity Fallacy
yugioh series
Only kids and YGO tourneyfags still like the anime
naruto
Shitty Hunter x Hunter ripoff is shitty (and did you notice that when HxH went on hiatus, Naruto went down the tubes?)
bleach
I liked it better when it was called Yu Yu Hakusho. And Hueco Mundo Arc sucked
prince of tenies
I really hate PoT. It takes itself too seriously when the main character is a Gary Stu who never loses
and rave master
Rave Master is of inconsistent quality. One arc can be epic and the next can be crap. About average on the grand scale
I think bo bo bo
Haven't read/watched Bobobo yet
and beet are really cool anime/manga
I hated Beet the Vandel Buster
fariey tail manga(anime is they such thing yet??) is good
Fairy Tail sucks. It reeks of wasted potential and fail
like it as much as bleach I think
Ain't saying much
the blue dragon game rocked so the anime is pretty cool
But not all good games would make good anime. Guitar Hero and Tony Hawk would make terrible series because there is no plot to them. Ocarina of Time (which has a manga already, I believe) and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (both) would make great anime because they have great stories and interesting characters
dare i say it jo jo's bizarre adventure is imposible to find I would love to try it but I can't find it and the manga in north amecria started at part 3 or something I read the manga prevew in shonen jump can you help me find your loved series cause I wanna see if it is as good as ya say it is.
Onemanga.com has all of Parts 1-5 and about half of Part 6. And if you don't like it right away (many don't like it right away), hang in there until Part 2, which is when it really kicks into gear

silvdude
Master Otaku

Post by silvdude »

I would like to see them come up with a plot for tony hawk and guitar hero that would be sweet also you should try bo bo bo it is like looney toons meets dragon ball z= mega pwnage

I did not see jo jo's on there but they might have updated they are always updating I will give it a try cause I am just mr. give anything a try no matter what.
oh and I saw the manga preview in shoenen jump but since they started at part 3 I did not get what it was all about they for could not give a fair opnion of it.
Roy Hughes
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Roy Hughes »

Gyro Zeppeli wrote:
silvdude wrote:
But not all good games would make good anime. Guitar Hero and Tony Hawk would make terrible series because there is no plot to them. Ocarina of Time (which has a manga already, I believe) and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (both) would make great anime because they have great stories and interesting characters
I would love to see Star Wars as an anime too. Hopefully Japan gets it right (and they will! :D ) and I'm sure the anime will be AWESOME!!!! :mrgreen:
Proud Member of Homunculus Clan and Loving Animals Clan

Hoping to be a member of Bleach Clan, InuYasha Clan, Glomp Clan, and Chibi Clan too! :D

ANIMES AND MANGAS RULE!!!!!
silvdude
Master Otaku

Post by silvdude »

yeah dude.
Roy Hughes
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Roy Hughes »

silvdude wrote:yeah dude.
YAY! Someone agrees! :D

Hoping to be a member of Bleach Clan, InuYasha Clan, Glomp Clan, and Chibi Clan too! :D

Gyro Zeppeli
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gyro Zeppeli »

Roy Hughes wrote:
Gyro Zeppeli wrote:
silvdude wrote:
I would love to see Star Wars as an anime too. Hopefully Japan gets it right (and they will! :D ) and I'm sure the anime will be AWESOME!!!! :mrgreen:
Even more than the movies, I'd love to see the 2 Knights of the Old Republic games (seeing Darth Nihilus as an anime character=fanboygasm) or the New Jedi Order novels turned into anime

Roy Hughes
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Roy Hughes »

Gyro Zeppeli wrote:
Roy Hughes wrote:
Gyro Zeppeli wrote:
silvdude wrote: But not all good games would make good anime. Guitar Hero and Tony Hawk would make terrible series because there is no plot to them. Ocarina of Time (which has a manga already, I believe) and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (both) would make great anime because they have great stories and interesting characters
Even more than the movies, I'd love to see the 2 Knights of the Old Republic games (seeing Darth Nihilus as an anime character=fanboygasm) or the New Jedi Order novels turned into anime
Cool! :D

Akemi
Baka Otaku

Post by Akemi »

vampire knight 'coz their uniforms are so cute :wink:
Akemi
Baka Otaku

Post by Akemi »

vampire knight 'coz their uniforms are so cute :wink:
re5fan
Newbie Otaku

Post by re5fan »

animegates
Newbie Otaku

Post by animegates »

My favorite Anime show is Inuyasha. It show the time travel and and the power Inuyasha have.
ANIMEGATES:Watch Free Anime Online & Stream Free Anime Episodes
josh :)
Uber Otaku

Post by josh :) »

pokemon, dbz, cowboybebop, samurai x
My Facebook Profile Add me as a friend if you want :)