Red Clothes, Green Hair...

Discussions about anything anime-related.
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

lol. so she decided to come over and bug u I suppose.
WhoWantsToKnow
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by WhoWantsToKnow »

The forums were only intruduced here in the last month. Most people probably are not aware of the forums yet.

But back to the topic at hand, do any of you recall any other series that featured a green-haired girl wearing red? I keep thinking the trend is more profound then I have information to corroborate.
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

Stop using big words. This is an anime site after all, not an English one!
Anyway, to the topic. Hm . . . no I can't remember any others. If u've noticed the trend for quite a while, how come u don't seem to have that much info on it?
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

I don't know of any more Green Hair Red dress thing :?
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

WhoWantsToKnow wrote:The forums were only intruduced here in the last month. Most people probably are not aware of the forums yet.

But back to the topic at hand, do any of you recall any other series that featured a green-haired girl wearing red? I keep thinking the trend is more profound then I have information to corroborate.

I hate to say it WhoWantsToKnow but..You are a Boffin!!!! :lol: lol
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

LMAO! :D. U crack me up!
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

Lol
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

WhoWantsToKnow aren't you curious anymore?
WhoWantsToKnow
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by WhoWantsToKnow »

Curious about what?

I've just been trying to solve this mystery for a few years now, with no positive results.
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

You've been trying to solve it for a few years now and u've still ain't got any leads? Are u sure u looking in the right place?

Wait, u should check out the 'Anime on TV' section on this site. It shows a list of what anime was aired on what channel around what year. It might be helpful since u're looking for an anime in the mid-90's which was aired on a sci-fi channel.
WhoWantsToKnow
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by WhoWantsToKnow »

You misunderstand. Now I seem to have lost track of who was looking for what. I was asking whoever mentioned this girl he/she saw in the 90's to look up the TV list to see if any of them rang a bell. I've already pretty much run the gamut without much success in identifying the source of a trend.
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

so u were looking up this anime character for someone else?
WhoWantsToKnow
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by WhoWantsToKnow »

Yes. I get the feeling that whoever saw this was watching Robotech when Sci-Fi was airing it around the time of its inception, or maybe when CN's Toonami had it for a while.

I seem to recall... :idea: of course, why didn't I see it sooner? There is someone who fits the description, in Macross: Milia Jenius. It's been so long since I'd seen it that I'd forgotten about her. I'm betting that's who you saw.
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

Ahh so ya finaly done obsessing over that trend thing :lol: lol
Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain »

Now now RedXIII, no need to be rude.

I seriously can't remember who I saw.
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »