4kids entertainment

Discussions about anything anime-related.
puffster
Visitor

re: 4kids entertainment

Post by puffster »

-just waits for his friend to scream bloody murder- >.< she loves that thing.... :|

Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Everyone hates 4kids Entertainment. I know I do. :evil:
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.

orpheus
Rookie Otaku

Re: 4kids entertainment

Post by orpheus »

theres no doubt that "4kids" has messed up alot of good anime, in a efort to make them "kid friendly" they have taken out too much. which is realy sad

Dark Wing
Full Metal Otaku

Re: 4kids entertainment

Post by Dark Wing »

I read an artical while ago almost a year(wish I had the link) and it said that 4kids were trying to make another company called 4sight that would dub anime so it's geared towards teens and young adults. When I read that I laughted :lol: in my most truthful opinion it's to little to late. 4kids has already been labled as anime killers and thats a title that'll stick forever.
I know love because I know hate, I know joy because I know sorrow, I know pleasure because I know pain, I know the value of life because I know death all to well.

"There is no shame in Love or Friendship even those of Light and Darkness know this."

roxaskeyblademaster63
Full Metal Otaku

Post by roxaskeyblademaster63 »

Everyone hates 4KIDS... except AnimeAngel134. Guess the little wussy is too scared to post in my "AnimeAngel, I challenge you to a 4KIDS knowledge game" topic.
http://apforums.net

Go here: the main site for One Piece fans.

KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by KoYue »

Aw, don't be meant to her. She's probably never seen the original version and thinks they kept everything the way it should be.
It be interesting if 4Kids started dubbing anime correctly. The world would probably come to an end if that happened, though.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*

Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Very true. It would also mean the end of the world if Cartoon Network suddenly decided to pull their heads out of their asses and bring back the awesome, badass anime that they used to air. DBZ, YYH, RK, Tenchi, IGPX, etc are a few shows I miss dearly.

AnimeAngel134 is either saying what she is saying to be annoying or she honestly like 4Kids.

I can only pray it's the first possibility. [-o<
Does God Exist?

Cloud Leonhart

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

Ah...I miss IGPX...

Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Yes. It was a great series and CN decided to be inconsiderate morons and take it off the air. I only saw the first season! What happened to the rest?! :x
Does God Exist?

Cloud Leonhart

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

I don't know...They showed it at around 12AM, but then they stopped...

Dark Wing
Full Metal Otaku

Re: re: 4kids entertainment

Post by Dark Wing »

SSJ_Gogeta wrote:Yes. It was a great series and CN decided to be inconsiderate morons and take it off the air. I only saw the first season! What happened to the rest?! :x

The second season is already done and over with I missed the last episode of season two so I went on youtube to see it. They have both seasons uploaded just type in a search IGPX (insert episode number) and it should come up.
I know love because I know hate, I know joy because I know sorrow, I know pleasure because I know pain, I know the value of life because I know death all to well.

"There is no shame in Love or Friendship even those of Light and Darkness know this."

Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Dark Wing wrote:
SSJ_Gogeta wrote:Yes. It was a great series and CN decided to be inconsiderate morons and take it off the air. I only saw the first season! What happened to the rest?! :x

The second season is already done and over with I missed the last episode of season two so I went on youtube to see it. They have both seasons uploaded just type in a search IGPX (insert episode number) and it should come up.
I checked youtube. They don't have it. :evil:
Does God Exist?

roxaskeyblademaster63
Full Metal Otaku

Re: re: 4kids entertainment

SSJ_Gogeta wrote:
Dark Wing wrote:

Stupid idiot jackasses who flag anime -.- If only people like that didn't exist.

Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

roxaskeyblademaster63 wrote:
SSJ_Gogeta wrote:
Dark Wing wrote:

Stupid idiot jackasses who flag anime -.- If only people like that didn't exist.
Ever since the damn google takeover of youtube countless episodes of anime and AMVs have been deleted. Damn licensing crap! *grumble* -.-

Not only youtube but crunchyroll.com has also very recently deleted numerous anime series on their site. Dammit!!!! There are way too many series I wanna see but there is no way I can pay for all those DVDs which is why there needs to be a site that lets you stream anime for free and doesn't delete stuff.
Does God Exist?

roxaskeyblademaster63
Full Metal Otaku

You sure SSJ? For One Piece's case, only sub episodes were removed, but the dub episodes were allowed to stay >=(

Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

I dunno. All I know is that people should stop deleting the great stuff that others upload on youtube.
Does God Exist?