Can anyone help me with this anonymous Anime?

Get answers to all your specific anime questions.
Hey
Visitor

Can anyone help me with this anonymous Anime?

Post by Hey »

I saw this Anime on the Space Channel around....like....5-6 years ago (maybe even more) and I've been dying to find out what it was. It was so mysterious and....weird.

The story went like this: There was this group of women in outer space in a spaceship, and then...I remember something like an alien (it was a big blob of jelly) attacking their spaceship and one of the crew was caught but let go. And then, as she was recovering, they found out that she was pregnant and she gave birth to this boy some days/hours?? later (because it was an alien child it grew at a much higher rate) and then, as they were taking care of the baby, which looked totaly human, it like...grew up...really quickly and like ran away from the spaceship (oh and they like, landed on some planet...and the scenery was real pretty). So the youngest girl out of the crew...(she was like...a kid or something) ran out after the baby...who was now pretty much the same age she was, and then it ended....there was supposed to be another episode continuing the anime but they never showed it....

Now I know all of that sounded like I'm a phsyco on the loose, but please, believe me when I say I really saw an anime like that and that it was not a dream.

The anime wasn't sick or anything (like...it wasn't hentai or anything...or I don't think it was...don't know...it was along time ago) It just really caught my attention with the whole....unexplained-ed-ness-thingie....you know? So please!!! if anyone knows ANYTHING, give me a shout...I would greatly appreciate.

WhoWantsToKnow
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by WhoWantsToKnow »

Ah. Easy enough. That's the first volume of Kenichi Sonoda's <i>Gall Force</i>.

I saw it on SciFi a long time back.

Hey
Visitor

Post by Hey »

WhoWantsToKnow wrote:Ah. Easy enough. That's the first volume of Kenichi Sonoda's <i>Gall Force</i>.

I saw it on SciFi a long time back.

:mrgreen: Awesomeness! Thanks so much WhoWantsToKnow! Wow...after 5 years of searching...

Hey
Visitor

Post by Hey »

I have two more questions regarding other unknown anime....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's a VERY very old one, I watched it when I was very little. It was about a boy (I think it was a boy...pretty sure..) who grows up not knowing who his parents are...well...at least he didn't know who his mother was. All that he has to remember his mother by is this hair jewlery (it was a mini comb with jewls in shape of a flower on it) and at the end when he finds his mother, she is married to a powerful man (either the emperor, or the mayor, or...well...someone really powerful and rich) and he faces her and knows that she remembers him. But she kept saying that she had never seen him before. He shows her the comb and gets mad at her for not being there and for denying her own son and leaves..I think (I think she cried afterwards).... And then I don't know when this became clear but apparantly because his mother was so beautiful, the powerful man (now married to her) came to their village when the boy was still an infant and took his mother away.

I think his mother denied him, because she was afraid that if her husbend found out, he would kill him.

I know that in the end, they end up together and stuff.

The reason why I remember this anime is because of the story..which I think is absolutely beautiful (or maybe I think of it that way because when I watched it I was around 5-6 and back then I was too vulnerable :mrgreen: )

This story took place in Japan and it had a samurai-type-of-feel to it....I'm sorry it's just that it's been so long and I only remember the emotional parts.

I would GREATLY appreciate ANY help/info. This anime has been haunting me for a very long time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

This anime was about a boy (8-10ish I think) who worked in a temple serving Buddah. He was bald and extremely smart, so whenever something happened in the village he was the one who would investigate it and figure out what had really happened. He had friends in the temple who were his age and this other friend who was a samurai.

Whenever he wanted to figure out a mystery, he would close his eyes and take both of his index fingers, and rub them in circular motion on the sides of his bald head, and this "tlick, tlock, tlick, tlock, tlick, tlock, tlick, tlock..." sound effect would play and when he figures\d it all out, "ding!" and he would open his eyes.

I rememeber some of the episodes...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have a strange feeling that maybe these two anime are connected and might be one. but I don't know...they don't really mix together..or so I think...

Please...if anyone knows anything you would be doing me a HUGE favor by giving me some info.

I would GREATLY appreciate ANY help/info. These two have been haunting me for a very long time.