Hi!can you help me please???

Get answers to all your specific anime questions.
none
Visitor

Hi!can you help me please???

Post by none »

I'm looking for 2 anime that i saw on tv many years ago nad i don't know their names so i'll describe them.The first was about a group of kids who left on a boat for a cruise and suddenly after a storm or something they went in the past in a place with dinosaurs.The only thing they had was a jeep.And i remember that in that era the "earth" had two moons.That's all i remember about it.
the other one was about football.there was a VERY GOOD GUY who moved at a city with a friend of his.In the translation(i am from greece and it was translated here)they called him "san gondai".one day he went with his friend and a girl who loved him to watch the local football team's training.He knew absolutely nothing about football.they asked him to shoot and he scored a tremendous goal!His shots was very strong.then the local team which was always last won the championship etc.I guess they were from the 80's.
If anyone can understand for which animes i'm talking about and can help me i would appreciate that VERY MUCH!

Ender
Uber Otaku

re: Hi!can you help me please???

Post by Ender »

OMFG....................DUDE

WOW GOOD MEMORY.......

I REMEMBER THAT SHOW ON NICKELODEON....SHTTTTTTTTTTTT

its the:

LAND OF THE LOST.

I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. GOOD LUCK GETTING YOUR HANDS ON IT. TELL ME WHEN YOU DO!!!!YOU OWE ME! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Happy holidays

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

That's exactly what I was thinking, except Land of the Lost was live action, not anime... unless they made an animated version I'm not aware of.

Ender
Uber Otaku

Post by Ender »

Hmm...man he wanted an anime name?
Happy holidays

WhoWantsToKnow
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by WhoWantsToKnow »

The second one sounds like <i>Captain Tsubasa</i>. It's the only soccer-themed anime I know.

As for the first...an anime comes to mind, but it's space-themed: <i>Mujin Wakusei Survive</i>. It's of a similar theme, but I don't think it's exactly what you're looking for (too recent). If I run into another, I'll keep looking.