can't remember the name...help!!

Get answers to all your specific anime questions.
orfey2002
Visitor

can't remember the name...help!!

Post by orfey2002 »

Hi, and thanks in advance to anyone who responds to my question. I'm trying to remember the name of animated action tv series they showed in my country when I was younger. I remember they included some flying mech surfers. They were fighting some genetically weird monsters but here my memory may be deceiving me. The literal translation from my language(I didn't know english well enough back then) comes close to "Star Surfers" but I couldn't find that anywhere; in fact, I'm not even sure if the show was Japanese, Canadian, or something else. I know this is not much info, but, if anyone could help, please drop a line. Thanks again.
Duuz
Uber Otaku

Re: can't remember the name...help!!

Post by Duuz »

Where the sufers people in mechs or robots peroid?
"Charge! The Goddess of Victory is flashing her panties at us!" -Bittenfeld / Legend of Galactic Heroes
Seita Firemaster
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Seita Firemaster »

If i where to take a guess at this i would say maybe Eureku 7 cuz there on those boards those mechs are. But then agan im just guessing.
Duuz
Uber Otaku

Post by Duuz »

But Eureku 7 is a newer series. So I highly doubt it was what they saw as a kid. I was leaning towards "The Mighty Orbots" but I don't really remember them as surfers either. There was a series called "Silver Hawks" but I never watched it, and I don't think it was an anime either.
"Charge! The Goddess of Victory is flashing her panties at us!" -Bittenfeld / Legend of Galactic Heroes
Seita Firemaster
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Seita Firemaster »

Haha ive never heard of either of them lol thats how old they are lol.