Eureka Seven Ending Explanation

Get answers to all your specific anime questions.

Have You Watched All The Eureka Seven Episodes

Yes
95%
No
2%
So Verry very close, but sadly NO
3%

Total votes: 895

Hinata_1
Master Otaku

Eureka Seven Ending Explanation

Post by Hinata_1 »

MAJOR SPOILERS DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'VE SEEN ALL EPISODES EXPLANATION OF THE FOLLOWING WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED
Spoiler
Show
okay now. i've watched all the Eureka Seven episodes possible but the ending confuses; Me are eureka and Renton gone forever? {Can the never return to human form and rejoin their children?} Whats up with the blinking and the moon? {Are erueka and reton trying to leave; Because isn't that what eureka said something about with reton she could leave becoming the command cluster. And whats does the nirvash become, does it become the comand cluster?; because it has all the memories of renton and eureka and can become so.
One question do eureka and renton ever come back or do we like not know
Last edited by Hinata_1 on Jan 03, 2007 2:11pm, edited 1 time in total.
Me: I got the bells, both of them,; Have you?
You: __________________!

That which does not kill YOU. Only makes you STRONGER
Dark Wing
Full Metal Otaku

Re: Eureka Seven Ending Explanation

Post by Dark Wing »

To Hinata_1...first please work on your spelling I can hardly understand your questions and to answer some of your questions as best I can please refer to the spoilers below.
Spoiler
Show
Eureka and Renton are not gone forever you saw them both fly down to earth and they both were just a little ways away form Rentons home town so yes they seemed to be on they're way back.(and also what they didn't show on youtube was picture that was supposed to be at the end of the credits that shows Renton, Eureka, the kids, and Renton's grand pa Axle together enjoying each others company.) As for why they've been gone for a whole year we may never know unless Bones makes some kind of sequel your guess is as good as mine.
Spoiler
Show
As for all the shining little lights in the sky and the words "Erueka <3 Renton" engraved in the moon. You remember when that big beam of light broke out of the huge tree like thing Erueka and Renton were in. Well that Beam of light hit the moon and thats how their names ended up printed on it. Also because of that beam a ring of light was left around the Earth so now Earth is like Saturn except I guess you can only see the ring at night like the stars.
Spoiler
Show
No Renton and Eureka are not trying to leave because they don't need too. They saved the world so their job is over and done with now it's time for them to just relax and enjoy life together. As for the Nirvash what she (and yes the Nirvash was in fact a female) was saying that she was taking the memories of Eureka, Renton, and everyone else they had contact with back to Eureka's home world to share with her people so that one day both Renton and Eureka's species can understand each other and leave together side by side one day.
Well this is the best I can come up with hope it helps you understand the ending more and if you have anymore questions fill free to ask...but next time please use spell check. :roll:
I know love because I know hate, I know joy because I know sorrow, I know pleasure because I know pain, I know the value of life because I know death all to well.

"There is no shame in Love or Friendship even those of Light and Darkness know this."
Hinata_1
Master Otaku

Post by Hinata_1 »

Thanks that helped alot. I typed that really fast because i was in a hurry and i'm really sorry about it. Next time i'll be sure to spell check it. But that pretty much answered all of my questions; again i'm sorry about my grammar next time it will be better.
Thank You

Vi
Visitor

Post by Vi »

HINATA I DON'T THINK YOUR SPELLING WAS THAT BAD I THINK DARK WING WAS JUST BEING KIND OF JERKISH
Ichigo
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Ichigo »

i dont know what you just said #-o
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Vi wrote:HINATA I DON'T THINK YOUR SPELLING WAS THAT BAD I THINK DARK WING WAS JUST BEING KIND OF JERKISH
I think you don't know Dark Wing very well at all.
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
VI
Visitor

Post by VI »

Why is he just a real jerk all the time; Or is he honestly trying to help people be better at spelling?
Dark Wing
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Dark Wing »

VI wrote:Why is he just a real jerk all the time; Or is he honestly trying to help people be better at spelling?
Okay now when was I a jerk?

I didn't call Hinata_1 out of her name nor did I do say anything to try and hurt her feelings. I just pointed out that she should be mindful of her grammar in order for others to understand her questions later on. Hell, I was even willing enought to take the time to give her help while most people would care less.

If I really wanted to be "Jerkish" as you put it I would have said something like "Hinata_1 why don't you learn how to [censored] spell before asking stupid questions dumbass." and just skip over her question which I didn't do.

I'm actually kind of hurt you feel that way seeing how I'm must likely one of the nicest guys on this forum. If you really want to see "Jerkish" go and look up some posts made by a user named G-Train and tell me if I'm still a jerk or not.
Last edited by Dark Wing on Jan 01, 2007 6:58pm, edited 2 times in total.
I know love because I know hate, I know joy because I know sorrow, I know pleasure because I know pain, I know the value of life because I know death all to well.

"There is no shame in Love or Friendship even those of Light and Darkness know this."
Dark Wing
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Dark Wing »

sorry for the double post... :heh:

Lameguestwithoutanaccount
Visitor

Post by Lameguestwithoutanaccount »

So it may have been posted elsewhere, and I just fail at trolling, but alot of the series came together really well in that episode I think. (I really enjoyed the subtle OP theme music half way through the episode) but the thing that bothers me, and still has me very confused,
Spoiler
Show
is the Significane of the "R to E" ring that the children found on the beach encased in what I can only assume is amber. Anyone have any insight?
Hinata_1
Master Otaku

Post by Hinata_1 »

Again i'm sorry dark wing.
VI i'm okay don't make a big deal out of it.

Visitor

Post by Guest »

Dark Wing wrote:To Hinata_1...first please work on your spelling I can hardly understand your questions and to answer some of your questions as best I can please refer to the spoilers below.
Spoiler
Show
Eureka and Renton are not gone forever you saw them both fly down to earth and they both were just a little ways away form Rentons home town so yes they seemed to be on they're way back.(and also what they didn't show on youtube was picture that was supposed to be at the end of the credits that shows Renton, Eureka, the kids, and Renton's grand pa Axle together enjoying each others company.) As for why they've been gone for a whole year we may never know unless Bones makes some kind of sequel your guess is as good as mine.
I googled "eureka 7 ending explanation" and got this forum thread so it has been really been helpful and put my mind at ease. But the copy of eureka 7 also ends without showing this picture you speak of. The last I saw of them they were blinking in some random forest so I was wondering if you could refer me to a BT link or something so I could get another version with that ending and credits? Thanks for your help.
Visitor

Post by Guest »

Lameguestwithoutanaccount wrote:spoiler]is the Significane of the "R to E" ring that the children found on the beach encased in what I can only assume is amber. Anyone have any insight?[/spoiler]
Haha, god i was wondering about the ring myself..dunno if i can put myself through the manga, i watched the anime over 3 days so i'm feeling a bit burnt on eureka 7, but it was great :)
Visitor

Post by Guest »

OK i kno im really late at this but it kinda explains the ending of eureka seven better in the manga cause it has more detail into what is happening and everything...also youtube vids are fan made arent they??....OH 1more thing i herd that they were making a vid about eureka seven??..anyone kno if this is true??
Mazza
Visitor

Post by Mazza »

I don't think the picture was real, just fan made. It's not on the official DVD ending AFAIK so they may never make it back.
luken
Visitor

Post by luken »

Aha, the way Hinata_1 writes reminds me of Hinata. Brilliant.