can you help me name this movie???

Get answers to all your specific anime questions.
RUB
Baka Otaku

can you help me name this movie???

Post by RUB »

hi,

I rented this movie several years ago from Blockbuster and I can't remember the name or a lot about it, but there were 3 big robots in it and they each had a special attack:

1. Kogan Horn

2. Bantam Ray

3. Crab Claw

Does anyone know what it might be?
WAKAI_sukebe
Uber Otaku

Re: can you help me name this movie???

Post by WAKAI_sukebe »

I am not sure but i think is gravion,but you say its a movie so i am not 100%%% correct.
Quick get the revolver and one bullet you were saving for xmas. say no to violence kids
BaronVR
Visitor

Post by BaronVR »

I remember that one from 1990? 92? , 3 robots, yellow, red, and blue. They could combine!!!! [censored] weird i am thinking about it and stumble across this board which probably is a barren wasteland now. Kogan horn and Crab Claw were special attacks from one of the first baddies in the cartoon. Each robot combined with one colour as the "main body" and they all got special abilities. WHAT IS THE NAME OF THIS ????
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

Was it Dendoh?
BaronVR
Visitor

Post by BaronVR »

HEy, thanks for the reply. I do not think it was Dendoh. I rented this movie on VHS back in the day. Just trying to remember all the facts. The pilot of the Yellow mech was fat and his mech was slow. The blue one had a female pilot and was fast. The Red was the main character and was more balanced. The mech they fought in the first few minutes had the special attack "Kogan Horn" and "crab claw" and he would say it as he atacked. KOGAN HORN. CRAB CLAW. that is all I can remember. It was 18 years ago about. 91 92.
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

Sounds similar to Albegas, with three different colored robots merging together to form a larger robot with special abilities, and the pilots were two males and a female, however I don't think the color schemes you mentioned quite match up so that probably isn't it.
Visitor

Post by Guest »

i'm pretty sure it's Starvengers or Getter Robo
dyjane
Baka Otaku

Post by dyjane »

wish you good luckI amyouth nfl jerseys pleased to share your happiness and sadness