Yoko kurama in another anime?

Get answers to all your specific anime questions.
thefool1
Visitor

Yoko kurama in another anime?

Post by thefool1 »

it seems like yoko was in another anime, with Yomi and kuronue, but i have no idea what it is and would really like to know what it is, can anyone tell me??

shadow47
Dragon Master Otaku

Re: Yoko kurama in another anime?

Post by shadow47 »

I never knew this
Yay for Doughnuts!

The PyroKitie
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by The PyroKitie »

I will most likely be wrong, but I know that there was like a secondary series to YuYu. It was more like music videos for each of the four guys. Maybe it was in there. I can't really remember the name of it. I know it started with an 'E'...something like Enzio...I can't remember. I saw the music video parts of it. I'm not sure if it was just a music video though or if they had shows attached to them.

Forgive me if I am wrong.
"It is not enough to conquer, one must know how to seduce." ~Voltaire.

***Forgive me. I have terrible spelling and no spell checker. V_V I have firefox at home, but not on my work system.***

Dreams

Post by Dreams »

No. Kuronue only appeared in the second movie; Youko Kurama only appeared in the canon YYH series and second movie.

The supplements you're thinking of, PyroKitie, are OVAs called Eizou Hakusho. They, plus the final "Opening Ending Encyclopedia" OVA, spanned seven tapes/DVDs. They each only had a few new minutes of footage, while the rest was mostly music video montages that used stock footage.

My YYH site has a lot more info, plus some Eizou downloads. SuperGrouper's site has the rest of what I was too lazy to do.
Пуля в сердце, мозг на дверцу...
"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." ~Romans 6:23

anise
Visitor

Post by anise »

so!!!! in what anime did this YOKO KURAMA ......? I'm being curoius about it??