hehe i started a website just today

Get answers to all your specific anime questions.
collena
Rookie Otaku

hehe i started a website just today

Post by collena »

ok i know it is not finished but if any one wants pictures my website is the place to go.... well will be so far i have 750+ pictures ^^ and i am working on it as we speak ITS http://www.freewebs.com/collena and here is a trick to saving the pictures to your computer, 1) once you have found a pic u want, there is a tab under the pic that says full size click it! 2) once the new page opens press ctrl + A on your keyboard 3) click and drag on the pic move it to the very bottom bar on your screen. the one that has the time and start button on it. 4) once the page min. drop it on your desk ^^ if there is a special stop you have for your anime pics then simply move it there^^

if any of you guys have free time could you check if this works for me... to make sure :mrgreen:
♥♥love is all♥♥
I wished on a star
That one day, you would love me
My wish has come true.

roland82
Newbie Otaku

Re: hehe i started a website just today

Post by roland82 »

Had a quick look, its not bad. I like bebop pics, im too lazy to save them though.

Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

Re: hehe i started a website just today

Post by Commander Sparx »

Forget that, almost any one can make on of those. But is a good start. Keep up the good work. ;)

Try and run a forum like this. ;)
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!