looking for an anime

Get answers to all your specific anime questions.
dmitri
Visitor

looking for an anime

Post by dmitri »

im looking for an anime about a dragon that comes to life from the blood of a warrior or something and then comes bounded to him, also it could turn into some sort of sword, i really cant remember much data but its driving me mad and i cant seem to find it, i think the name was related to something with the letter "X"

Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

Re: looking for an anime

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

as in X?

X is the name...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X_(anime)
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!

Duuz
Uber Otaku

Post by Duuz »

I think X had a group of warriors that were the 6 dragons of heaven and 6 dragons of earth with the one character being a wild card in that he could choose to be either tipping the balance.
"Charge! The Goddess of Victory is flashing her panties at us!" -Bittenfeld / Legend of Galactic Heroes

Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

meh... just putting a guess out there XD

i haven't really watched X but i just came to the conclusion with

X and dragons
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!

dmitri
Visitor

Post by dmitri »

nope, it aint "X" as far as i can remember from that anime this guy falls almost dead in a junk yard, hes bleeding profundly and somehow his blood is collected and revives a white mechanical dragon, which end in them both being bonded, what ever harm happens to the dragon, happens to him.

I hope this pieces of data help someone who remembers this anime, so i can finally get the name since its been years since i saw it.

Duuz
Uber Otaku

Post by Duuz »

A mechanical dragon, this changes things.

Escaflowne has a mechanical dragon in it, it's actually Van's armor that transforms at least in the series. Haven't seen the movie of it but there is supposed to be a slight difference from the movie and series.
"Charge! The Goddess of Victory is flashing her panties at us!" -Bittenfeld / Legend of Galactic Heroes

Visitor

Post by Guest »

Im actually taking a look at that theres a chance i might be getting my animes mixed with a blend of BT'X and Escaflowne, but as far as I remember Escaflowne is brought to life with the heart of a real dragon and not by soaking on Vans blood.

Im gonna check but I still believe out there is an anime that fits a little bit more to my description.

Weed#1
Baka Otaku

Post by Weed#1 »

Hi i am looking for the anime and the manga to ginga legend weed. if anybody knows a site that has all off the books after 3 it is appreciated