Pleeeaase help X0

Get answers to all your specific anime questions.
lanc3r
Baka Otaku

Pleeeaase help X0

Post by lanc3r »

ok. so when i was really young i saw this movie...im really not exactly sure what its about, but i remember something about robot bodies. there was a kid who wanted one im pretty sure but he was debating it. i tried looking it up and all i found was "fragile machines", which is CG with no dialogue at all, and from what i remember there was talking in this movie. it also seemed to have a dark, depressing mood to it. seriously ive been wanting to find this movie for years and i havent been able to find it. can anyone help me? i hope this paints a good enough picture for you.

Haoie
Full Metal Otaku

Re: Pleeeaase help X0

Post by Haoie »

Key the Metal Idol?

Probably not.
"Turn on your shine and hold me near"

lanc3r
Baka Otaku

Post by lanc3r »

ok i looked that up on youtube and it doesnt ring any bells. im pretty sure this was a full movie and it was on tv. idk if it was on like starz or HBO or w/e. obviously it takes place in the future with robots and all. but i remember one part where a teenaged boy was talking to some woman about "getting a robot body" like he wasnt sure of a decision. and the woman was really weird, she might have even been a cyborg or something by the way i remember her acting. i want to say it was the government or someone trying to turn everyone into cyborgs, but im not sure dont quote me on that. seriously if anyone can help it would make my day.

Duuz
Uber Otaku

Post by Duuz »

Sounds like the plot to Galaxy Express 999.

The boy was out to kill the man that killed his mother, in a world where the rich have their bodies replaced by robot parts.

They ran that on the Sci-fi channel years ago in a anime week special.
"Charge! The Goddess of Victory is flashing her panties at us!" -Bittenfeld / Legend of Galactic Heroes

lanc3r
Baka Otaku

Post by lanc3r »

hmmm. i dont think thats it. i think it was a diff style animation. and took place on earth. im gonna watch that anyway, maybe im wrong haha.