I'm the truesonic i startedsega they won't let me a part of

Get answers to all your specific anime questions.
King9TailsSSHeadJog
Baka Otaku

I'm the truesonic i startedsega they won't let me a part of

Post by King9TailsSSHeadJog »

What should i do i startedthe company to tell the sagaof saturn, sega, th vilens are myinvention you might know us asthe vilence(violins) what should i do i'm the hypersonic eden god running through the brush they saw my HeadJog i super sane saturn casterof the dragon bridge, the dark dragon emporer whosnames are ansony, the way the truth the light, don't kickme off i'm serios the baby king try to remember about the red blue and white sponge ball. bouncy sponge.Why i couldn't wait to go past that white barrier to see the triadd girls so sexy don't you love the disco inventer peace sybols why when i acid washed them aka made it rain master equayion acid that takes tyou to the hevenly dimention removes the vail why if you lived tthrough it you became part of the peace movement, why te team at sega i one day summond to me before i could finish speaking they had taken one of my gloves and rigs to look at and then run away with it when i asked for it back andthe did sicko thing in their crative circle after dissing me for hours remember the baby king i rule you are older you are lower think about the ball what should i do? Because of stealing my glove they won't let me king 9 tails , tails father sonic, be apartof it? i had ameniafromwar beingthe godof it with other gods, and they didn't even send me an e-mail ever, not a penny they love their god sonic you can tell eh hahahaha fukin haru what an idiot he's going down i own both contenients wait till you hear sonics saga's he later is called god the father. The asains remember me i'm looking for advice i'm seriously sonic from legend reincarnation isreal later i'm sit hearth aaaa cuz they never gave me a break or a home i stayed up all night and protected them it was good for both i and my people going there i bneeded some sleep after over 1000000 years, it was awsome and my return was cool i have my own constillation, do you have advice should i sue them>?I have a script sort of that tells some of the true SAga of saturn the super sonic head jog message me back if you intrested in viewing it.please don't remove you will regret it not thret this is the real sonic give me a chance i'll prove it that great idea doesn't come from no where he went super fast with string(hair) theory aka the hairy ness and the teacher of the headgehog.The blue red and white for the ball. =D> [-o< :-k :-# don't tell!!! :-$
+ тнє ѕαιηт +
Dragon Master Otaku

Re: I'm the truesonic i startedsega they won't let me a part of

Post by + тнє ѕαιηт + »

are you high, or are you just speaking [censored] for the fun of it? sounds awesome!! XD
High wire escape artist
King9TailsSSHeadJog
Baka Otaku

Oh king 9 tails is pretty cool after all i am the father of tails, he's pretty cool too, i've won every war i've ever been in did you know that.
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

He's high, or a small child.
Despair... so delicious...
Fear... so exhilarating...

Shankd: Hurry your asses up! He's gradually catching up to us. Walk, WALK FOR YOUR LIVES!
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Post by scorpionwarrior »

Or a spammer looking to boost post count..
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

Nyx rofled at this too. 8)

She's impressed that he can come up with this iish. She can only make up numbers in love with each other. 8)

Shankd: Hurry your asses up! He's gradually catching up to us. Walk, WALK FOR YOUR LIVES!
King9TailsSSHeadJog
Baka Otaku

not lieing if you were asain or from the red side of the ball just get one of the red blue and white balls bounce it it's inventer baby king, conquered the red half i myself in fact later known as king 9 tails when i returned to the continent after leaving for them trying to kill me and settled a whole new land sing plants and drawing mountains i went back and got the good ones and came on water over when we landed because i was sstill young the dragon clan takes longest to grow and is oldest and youngest since they taake the longest, i meant most youth full. Upon arrival they decided i looked to young and all of a sudden elected a king when i owned the land they stood on i realized it was just an undrstanding so i started proving myself i scared people never sleeping and was later known as king boo cuz i'd pop out and go boo, daisy would call for her favorite move i scared her with one time a super sonic head jog where i would run up left to right all the rows of hedges super fast makig no sound hahaha she loved me so much she got me to do it all the time.
Seras

Post by Seras »

Okay King9TailsSSHeadJog, Give me UNDENIABLE proof that you were the whatever of Sega/Saga/Saturn whatever it is your talking about in the first post and I won't lock the topic.

And maybe you could use proper grammar so I'm able to tell when your sentences finish, that'd be nice. :mrgreen:
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
King9TailsSSHeadJog
Baka Otaku

Okay here are some proofs:

1.The Name: HedgeHog was the name of a little animal i taught to growl, when it learned it became deadly, i did that because they called me that after i started doing the Head Jog.
THE HEAD JOG: This was a move i did. At Daisy's house she had row upon row going width wize frome about half way to the end of her yard, i woud start at the backand run hyper super sonicly going down each one till i reached the end. I also was known for my pottery and for my scaring.
2.The Speedy Movement: Only i would know that i moved around using string theory since i'm not actually a hedge hog but an eden god that didn't like to wear close did have any. I would use something similar to string theory the theory of everything look it up on the internet except I call it hyper hair theory.
3.The other names:
BOO: I was Super Sonic Fast and they gave me no home ask anyone that remembers so i was up all night in the wild it so happened that i became wildy scare and had a humor of the night, i even killed someone before more then once by scaring them, i was known as king boo after leaving asia my budda still at the temple or what woud have been my budda had he come to my temple, and i on my way to conquer and find the tri add baby queens. On my way someon asked me by the border who i am because of one miracle or another and i said i am boo duh!, word got back and i think someone tried to steal it probebly because of what i was wearing and being accended.
Hairy Potter: I have this food at my temple i make i wanted to be able to make perfect food that you eat once and never go hungrey again so to do the proper work i needed a proper bowl or bowls so i set to work making some and started pottery might have a famous invention, that lady that wrote those stories on napkins was being told it by a girlfriend of myne, the hairy potte she changed the story mad just like sega i invented the violin a secret about it is i played it with a stick i would put my beard in and i was still youthfull looking even tho i was over 100000, i lived a long time .
4:The rings origin, i recieved them cuz as i said i had no home they never gave me one, so i was out all night same reason why i made the dragon bridge cuz they would make fun of me for being in the rain, so i woud have even more fun to show them who's wiser, but yea i recieved them because i was out all night and taled to the animals and had super sensitive ears and saved the head aof a richer family from assassination a ton and he gave me four gold coins once at which point i tried to show them i could cast into perfect metal rings and a girl daisy gave me the gloves cuz her dad was always saying i am dirty but iall i got dirst on was my hands and feeet and not really, i hated losing the power of the print but it made me more scary cuz i didn't have prints.

Theres much more but i think that covers it jst ask me somthing if you wonder i'm actually a living legend ask an asain about the Dragon not emper but great raor
Seras

Post by Seras »

What the hell are you talking about boy
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
King9TailsSSHeadJog
Baka Otaku

i am king li bruce li died on july 20th 14 years before i was born to the day, killed in fair duel with me, i was born july 20th 1987, i had got his dad to give hi a technique after he prayed to me as dragon clan head for his son to learn from me he was egar so i gave hima shot, i gave his father a small simple technique no one knew to whet his apetite adn he got carried away he thought he was the best he failed the test so i funded a movie for the competetion he chose aginst me when the perfect part came since he was ina competetion i turned on th camera and he turned around to see the black panther the one with the red felt bowl without a bottom my top not was down to the grownd black, hahaha when i left i replaced it witha little one with a tasel hahaa since they can't transform, so yea i faced him then he insulted me callling me a child fought homwithout recieveing a touch and killed him. the end super sonic emporoar king li oh heres another info, ga ging ki the good king
Seras

Post by Seras »

I'll get my associate to read your thing.... *walks away*
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Post by scorpionwarrior »

King9TailsSSHeadJog wrote:i am king li bruce li died on july 20th 14 years before i was born to the day, killed in fair duel with me, i was born july 20th 1987, i had got his dad to give hi a technique after he prayed to me as dragon clan head for his son to learn from me he was egar so i gave hima shot, i gave his father a small simple technique no one knew to whet his apetite adn he got carried away he thought he was the best he failed the test so i funded a movie for the competetion he chose aginst me when the perfect part came since he was ina competetion i turned on th camera and he turned around to see the black panther the one with the red felt bowl without a bottom my top not was down to the grownd black, hahaha when i left i replaced it witha little one with a tasel hahaa since they can't transform, so yea i faced him then he insulted me callling me a child fought homwithout recieveing a touch and killed him. the end super sonic emporoar king li oh heres another info, ga ging ki the good king
Are you like... 5? :twitch:
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

I think you're overestimating his intelligence, Scorps. 8)

Dreams

Post by Dreams »

I haven't had a laugh this good in a long time. :) For entertainment purposes, this should never be locked, in case the poster wants to continue the story.
Пуля в сердце, мозг на дверцу...
"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." ~Romans 6:23
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

Damn. I wish I spoke gibberish that well. =D
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu