Semi-simple Question (HELLLPPPP!!!!!)

Get answers to all your specific anime questions.
DemonaBloodgood
Baka Otaku

Semi-simple Question (HELLLPPPP!!!!!)

Post by DemonaBloodgood »

Okay, I'm writing up a list ov anime that I want to buy in the future and there's this one I saw at my friend's house quite a while back so I don't remember much from it but I do remember this:

There's a cop-type guy I think; A group ov girls that are solving a crime or something like this and one ov them has long-ish hair, glasses and alters her voice to fool someone from inside a bathroom stall, over a phone, in a scene. Unfortunately, that's all I remember.

If you could tell me what the title ov the anime is based off that, or an idea ov what the anime could/would be, I'd greatly appreciate it. :heh: :-" :oops: [-o<
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Re: Semi-simple Question (HELLLPPPP!!!!!)

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

I think the series you're searching for is called:

You're Under Arrest

There are multiple series under this title such as You're Under Arrest 2 and You're Under Arrest Full Throttle. Hope this helps
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
DemonaBloodgood
Baka Otaku

I don't think that was it, as it was an OVA/Special type thing. But I'll look into the TV Special from that series and see if that's what it was. Thanks! :)
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

You're Under Arrest has OVA's too I believe the original was an OVA
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
DemonaBloodgood
Baka Otaku

Yeah; I'm checking that out right now to see if that's what I remember it being. :P