I would like help with a anime/manga that I can't remember

Get answers to all your specific anime questions.
Renin
Baka Otaku

I would like help with a anime/manga that I can't remember

Post by Renin »

OK! I don't really remember it because I was really young and I don't think it has been on TV for a while e.g. under ten years and I would really like to know the name!!

it had something like mecha, mainly animals, small and huge, it was a series and for kids there might have been mild romance but I'm pretty sure there wasn't

at the beginning the main character's gets chase somewhere in the desert and comes across these ruins, he opens up a or a couple huge tubes that contain a dinosaur thing but it is a robot and he names it after his fathers robot thingy(sorry I can't really remember) then gets into a huge robot thing that is really old and his new robot friend helps him start it and I'm not sure if he opens another one or comes back to open it and there is a girl whom I am pretty sure doesn't remember anything.

this is further in, he is older and there is something going on he gets mistaken for an evil guy, then further along once more an evil guy has been adsorbed and is controlling a mecha type thing and the main character and friends are in this old beaten up mecha thing that is really powerful but it has limited power or something.

just add a list here, it hold some significants to me, although you probably have no idea why but it is very important to me and would mean a lot and I hope this is enough information to identify it

even if you're not sure if some of this goes with the anime/manga please feel free to write down, even if it isn't the one I am looking for I love reading new ones so it would be good!!

thanks for your time

Renin
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Re: I would like help with a anime/manga that I can't remember

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

sounds like zoids to me

if this picture http://usuarios.lycos.es/archivoz/hpbimg/portada2.jpg is them then its Zoids Chatotic Century which then turns into Zoids Guardian Force.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Renin
Baka Otaku

Post by Renin »

Thanks a lot
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Glad to help :)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Zoids Chaotic Century to be exact.
One of my Favoritest Anime's ever.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

SASSZAIN wrote:Zoids Chaotic Century to be exact.
lol Zain I kinda already said that. Except I typoed the word Chaotic lolz