Need name of one Anime serie

Get answers to all your specific anime questions.
npadov
Baka Otaku

Need name of one Anime serie

Post by npadov »

Hi, i dont have much clues, as i watched this when i was younger.
I remember bluntly about main character, but there was one character who was constantly trying to kill his father wiht some sort of thrown weapon, i think it was feudal era, so no cyborgs and modern times, unfortunately that is all i remember, one thing i remember about main character is that he had a sigh of
yin-yang on his outfit. Hope this help

Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

Re: Need name of one Anime serie

Post by Sasami Jurai »

You might be talking about Sasuke from the currently ongoing series, Naruto. It's quite popular; in fact, VERY popular in both Japan and the United States.

Instead of his father, he wants to kill his brother. You might have gotten the "father" and "brother" mixed up.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Sasuke_Uchiha
Don't wake me, I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~

Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Pioneer Cabbit wrote:You might be talking about Sasuke from the currently ongoing series, Naruto. It's quite popular; in fact, VERY popular in both Japan and the United States.

Instead of his father, he wants to kill his brother. You might have gotten the "father" and "brother" mixed up.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Sasuke_Uchiha
Definitely not Naruto. Sasuke doesn't have a Yin Yang he has the Uchiha fan
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.

Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

The only thing I can remotely think of is Ranma 1/2. In it, Ranma does fight with his father alot, and I do believe that some of his outfits have a yin-yang on it.
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu

Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Dreaming Awake wrote:The only thing I can remotely think of is Ranma 1/2. In it, Ranma does fight with his father alot, and I do believe that some of his outfits have a yin-yang on it.
Yea I was thinking Ranma too but i couldn't remember a yin yang. :P must be getting old, losing ma memory lolz
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.

Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

lol. Yeah, unlike most anime series, Ranma actually had a variety of outfits. So its sorta something that stuck out in my mind.
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu