Cant think of the name of this movie...

Get answers to all your specific anime questions.
Aleks
Baka Otaku

Cant think of the name of this movie...

Post by Aleks »

hey everyone...I'm pretty much into violent movies/shows and i cant think of the name of this anime i want to watch. It has to do with this guy who has a tenacle like arm and runs around and kills people(thats all i really know about it) so if neone knows which one I'm talking about or has an idea of what it "might" be please let me know... i saw previews for it while searching up ichi the killer and would like to watch it. Anything would be helpful... (one more thing, for neone else whos into violent anime, is akira pretty brutal and worth watching?)

Grell
Absolute Otaku

Re: Cant think of the name of this movie...

Post by Grell »

Well, I can't tell you what the movie is, but I can tell you about Akira.

Akira is absolutely thee most violent anime movie I've ever seen. Its pretty graphic. But the books were 6 times worse, considering there was a lot of brutal stuff they didn't cram into the movie. Overall, the movie did a good job with the story though, which I believe is rare with things like that.

Also, from what I've heard, they're planning to do a live action movie of Akira, based straight of the anime one. I'll be sick to my stomach watching it.
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu

Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Akira was awesomness to the max. :)
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.

Aleks
Baka Otaku

Post by Aleks »

lol dam i cant find anything about that movie...if i come across the video again ill post a link to it, thanks neways... look's like im gonna be watching akira tomorrow. From the sounds of things im sure ill like it a lot. Thanks again for the info(about akira that is)

Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

If you like violent anime go for Gantz :D that anime kicks ass
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.