GAH!!! i need a good one

Get answers to all your specific anime questions.
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

GAH!!! i need a good one

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

I need a good vampire anime, something badass like Hellsing and Hellsing ultimate OVA. All the vampire anime i seen are pathetic, all like mushy or comedy. I need a vampire anime where the vampire isnt a total wimp or winy emo.

Not Blood+/Blood the last vampire or Trinity bloody I've seen them already. While they were better than most other vampire anime they weren't quite up to par on badassness. Abel was too winy (i only liked him when he went crusnik) and Saya was a winy complaining wimp for most of the series (she did have a good point after her little bro died where she kinda lost it but that's really it)

please help.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.

Grell
Absolute Otaku

Re: GAH!!! i need a good one

Post by Grell »

Huh, this is a bit of a tough one. :/

I'd say watch the Vampire Hunter D movies, if you haven't already. I <3 them. If you like the movies, and you like reading, then I'd say read the novels. They're beautifully written, and I adore the fact that they were translated into english. <3

Aside from that, I can't think of many serious vampire animes. ;-; There's one on the tip of my tongue, and if I remember it later, I'll be sure to post it, but otherwise... A lot of animes with vampires in them stem into the realm of comedy more so than horror/action.

Although, on a side note, while I wasn't fond of Blood+, the original Blood the Last Vampire wasn't as bad.
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu

Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Does Vampire Hunter D have wimpy winy emo vampires who are like afraid/embarrassed to feed on humans??

I desperately need another vampire like Alucard :)
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.

Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

Omg, no. Vampire Hunter D never had a series, it was only two movies (as far as I know). But the books are exquisite and beautifully written. Although, D is only a dhampir.
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu