Names of the Songs on Rave Master???

Get answers to all your specific anime questions.
sillyrabbids
Baka Otaku

Names of the Songs on Rave Master???

Post by sillyrabbids »

First off I'm not looking for the theme song. I was watching it one night and on the episode "Sound of Thunder Part 3" there were two songs that sounded really familiar but I could not figure out how. I went back and listened to the words and searched for the lyrics but its as though the songs do not exist. Anyone have any ideas? Here are a couple of the lines I was able to decipher past all the talking

First song, the one that Rosa plays that makes all the guys dance.

Now you better listen closely because this is a strange strange tale to follow
It all started when the doctor gave me such a hard pill to swallow

and the second song is the one that is at the end of the episode and is much easier to hear the words to

I think I know the reason why the sun shines (Shine on! Shine on!)
I think I know the reason why I'm feeling so fine!

If you need more words then that I could try and listen for more lines but if anyone could help I'd be grateful. It is hard enough to have a song stuck in your head for over a week but if you only know two lines of the song?! That is really annoying.....

Grell
Absolute Otaku

Re: Names of the Songs on Rave Master???

Post by Grell »

Well, the only thing I can suggest is going back and watching the episodes' credits. They have all song titles and that such in there, so yeah. Also, I'd check if there was a soundtrack released, as is usually the case. :/
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu

sillyrabbids
Baka Otaku

Re: Names of the Songs on Rave Master???

Post by sillyrabbids »

Yeah I had already thought of the credits and the recording of it I have is from the Ani-Monday on the Sci-Fi channel and as soon as the credits roll they shrink the screen so they can advertise other shows on their channel... Tonight I only have a minute so I haven't gone in depth but I'll try that later and I only found one soundtrack (of course its the japanese one and the songs aren't on it)
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/ ... tmoviedat/

If anyone finds a different soundtrack I'll check that too. Later I'll check youtube see if the episode is on there where I can actually read the credits but I think I checked it a while back and was never able to find that episode or the same version. Not many people like the english dubs *shrugs* It never made too big of a difference to me. Oh well thanks anyways, I'll look more in depth tomorrow see if I missed it. Let me know if you have anymore ideas! :)