Shadow Raiders Collection?

Get answers to all your specific anime questions.
keimanzero
Baka Otaku

Shadow Raiders Collection?

Post by keimanzero »

:shock: Help! I just went to Rightstuf looking for Shadow Raiders anime series on VHS or DVD only to find they no longer had it. I have come up empty at Amazon, DeepDiscountDVD, dvdpacific, animovies, animeballz, animecastle, roberscornerstore and all the usual places. According to wikipedia Rainmaker/Mainframe does sell them in the United Kingdom. However, I am not familiar with European anime sources. Can anyone tell me where I can find Shadow Raiders? Mama loved it and now she misses it. I was sure I could find it online but I keep striking out. It's a 2 season/26 eppy series and ran on ShowtimeBeyond on Comcast in the 90s. You can email me direct at keiman0@yahoo.com or keimanzero@hotmail.com if you like, post here or go to my eons' website 'anime-a-holics' or my YG website 'Animeaholics1' even. I may try Amazon.uk but it probably won't work either. I am frustrated with being unable to get something my Mama really wants and at 82 she deserves it dang it! Please help and I'll be ever so grateful. Sayonara and Kami bless you all. Toodles- K&K (Keiman of Anime) Brookhaven PA 19015 ](*,)