Please help me find this anime

Get answers to all your specific anime questions.
Visitor

Please help me find this anime

Post by Guest »

When I was young I would watch an episode of this that we had on video but I can't remember what it is. all that I'm sure about is that the main character was part of a small group of people. It was a more science fiction based thing. the hero could get a battle suit by flicking a small metal star from his waist and the screen would turn black and it would fly to his forehead and he would get a battle suit but I'm pretty sure it was more than just a regular mecha because I think that he and the suit would grow quite large.
Visitor

Post by Guest »

I found the show. It's Ultraman Jonias. does anyone know where I can find it to watch online?
Theo
Host Admin
Host Admin

Re: Please help me find this anime

Post by Theo »

I saw this about 5-10 years ago on HBO/Showtime. I know, more informaiton.

It had something to do with these people living in a tree, and the tree grew upwards into another planet (?) or a plant connecting the planet/moon. The animation was high quality overall. It was full length about 90 +/- minutes. It was also in english, not subbed.

I can't remember too much more of the details as I was doing something else in the background while somewhat watching it.